Some Simple SS rules to cover Part 1 of 2

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will cover some of the more basic principles of SS, and I really hope it will help some of you.

Never argue with her!

The most important principle of manipulating is never, and I mean NEVER to argue about anything. Every time you argue about something and you try to convince the other person, then the person will close the hulls and wait until the bombardment is over.

Italics is the girl

"Why don't we get to know eachother a little better?"

"No, I don't think I am ready. "

"Come on, don't be a coward now."

"*rejecting his future words* Why are you arguing with me? I said I wasn't ready!"

Think about it. If you do not want to do a thing, than trying to convince someone is a really bad way to get the person to change their opinions.

How many how successfully done this to you in your life? Thought so.

People only listen to other persons if they agree with their values, so saying "You are right." Will trigger a response that you do understand her and that she will listen to your words. Then you will walk on thin ice, using negation (coming to that later) and time distortion (coming to that later) to get your what you want.

"Let's get to know eachother a little better."

"I don't think I am ready yet."

"Yeeh, you are right, we should not stress it..." (use negation or time distortion here.)

The point in all pursuasion is to NEVER say anything that either argue with her or saying that she is wrong.

Negation

Negation is used when you want a people to do the exact opposite of what you are saying, for example "I don't want you to see a sailing boat on the ocean right now in your mind." Pretty hard to resist right?

The reason for that is that the brain cannot process negatives, so saying "I don't want you to suck me off." will be translated as "I want you to suck me off.". Pretty cool.

Negation weaselphrases include:

You shouldn't...
It is not necessary...
Don't do that... (a command rather, useful though)

Using negation

"Let's get to know eachother a little better."

"I don't think I am ready yet."

"Yeeh, you are right, we should not stress it... I don't want you to act on the behalf of all the wonderful feelings you are not having right now, that your body scream to you not to fulfill."

You see, it breaks down the resistance and use her negative attitude towards her.

Part two will be comming soon. I don't want you to start think about it and not to think about what it will contain.

--- Awkward

grungeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeeh, you are right, we should not stress it... I don't want you to act on the behalf of all the wonderful feelings you are not having right now, that your body scream to you not to fulfill."

wouldn't that make u sound like a creep? i guess i just want to know how to make these patterns sound normal

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I am fukked up in the brain right now. Don't have the inspiration to make it sound good. And then you can also talk very different from a women that you have half undressed in your place.

--- Awkward

grungeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh lol i was picturing saying that to some random girl at a party