"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Some red pill poetry to start your day off right

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
"If she don't wanna fvck, sh!t, I ain't gon' make her
B!tch I'm too fly to be tryna convince a b!tch
Baby I'm a blessing
What the fvck I look like stressin'?
Any b!tch ain't let me fvck, I had to boss up
Just to teach that b!tch a lesson
I get a b!tch without workin' a muscle
Why these n***as steady flexin'?"

- Blueface

*Snaps*
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
When she acting up...

"Tried to show love to the b!tch, but you know that love sh!t don't last long
Don't you ever think you finna play me 'cause you playing yourself in the long run
Woke a n***a savage game up, b!tch you got me fvcked up, b!tch I'm on one
Catch me at yo' best friend house, sittin' right up on the couch, I done chose up"

- Salsalino
 
Top