Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some questions...

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Q1:
Eye contact. I'm about to say, she says first (continued walking tho). When abit head of me, she turns her head against me. But then quickly looks aways (as I see her), like a really shy girl. After this I lost her. But one week later, I saw her again on a boat. She was saving seats for her gf's. I walked up, and asked if I could have a seat. She seemed really fumbling, but moved with a nervous 'yes'. From there I started a conversation with alot of questions (Yeah, bad but it was like 6am in the morning, and I'm still rather new with this).

She kept answering with really quick one-linerers, and perhaps a 'and you?' question now and then. This is the first time it has ever happened to me. Would this mean she didn't like me, or she liked me too much? She seemed rather boring, and altho pretty, she's really short, so I walked away after talking to her about 10-15mins.

Later on I recalled her name from 2 years ago, when many of my friends used to talk about her. A rather wanted girl that is. My ego start regretting that I didn't go for her number. But from the hard conversation. Would I have a shot?

Q2:
Girl asks a friend next to you. "Have I met this handsome guy before"?
Or
"You're handsome" ... or whatever.
What's a good response to those?

Q3:
About all this 'demonstrate value' thingie. How do you do this without bragging? Humour (Sarcasm, or C&F), no problem. Boldness, usually no problem. Physical (as in bearing and clothes), no problem. Is this what is meant by 'value'? Or are you supposed to bring up your interesting hobbies, interests and ambitions as well? If so, how (without bragging, and killing mystery) ?

Q4:
I sortof have this ghost of serious de-alphaness from my past in my hometown. So while I'm home at summertime, it puts down my confidence on approaching chicks. It's a rather small town (with 4k inhabitants (that's how it's spelled right?)). It's easilly a place where most knows most. Any got themselves out of such a box? I mean I'm doing excellent compared, but...

Q5:
I have this naked, gorgeous, groaning girl on my bed. She has a hand on her *****, and calling my name. What exactly is she trying to say? ;)

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone understand his first question at all? As for girls calling you handsome, that means you're above average, but doesn't mean she wants to date you.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q3 answer:

The best way to demonstrate value straight off is to look sharp and develop a charismatic presence.

Go where you have fun and have fun where youu go. Your personality will demonstrate value right off the bat.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K56Connect
Did anyone understand his first question at all?
lol

Sorry, badly written. In short:

- She shows interest by try checking me out, even saying hi before i do.
- She gives up her seat she's saving for her friends for me
- I try to initiate a conversation with 'normal' questions
- She responds only with 'yes', 'July', 'Iceland', 'School', and perhaps 'And you?'
- I didn't go for her number cos she seemed boring, but regret.

I read in another post that one-line answers was a good sign of low interest. But she still seemed to show interest in other way (?)

Thanks for the replies guys. :)

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you thought she was boring, the you should have nexted her...and if after your convo you were interested in getting together again, you should have asked her out/# close...very simple...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're handsome" ... or whatever.
The obvious answer

In a ****y and playful tone: "I know"

Or, in a complaining kinda "I hear it all the time" tone:

" Yeah, Yeah ,Yeah, that's what they all say...Man, I wish someone would compliment my sarcasm, for a change...."

That'll get her brain tied in knots, trying to figure out what the hell you meant...lol

It's arrogant and self defeating all at the same time.

That's some C&F for ya.

The Bad Ass Canadian