"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Some odd ******** here!! Need translation!!!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Someone please give me some feedback here...

There's this chick I know that has been working through a foreign relief
agency. I've known her for about four years, and just recently she asked
me if I would want to go with her to work for a couple of months in the
ukraine.

Well, she is starting to refer to me with cute little names all the time,
and if there is a pause in any of our conversations she wonders why I am
so quiet all of a sudden. I've written some example of some of our
conversations below.

These are instant messenger conversation BTW....

**************************************************************************
Her: Hey, I'm going to take a job in the ukraine this summer, and I need
someone to go with me. Want to come and work with me?
Me: Really? That's cool
Me: Hmmm, I don't know if I can at such short notice
Me: I'd seriously consider it though
Her: cool!
**************************************************************************
Her: Hey, have you decided yet?
Me: I'm really considering going there with you
Me: considering that I had the means, though....
Her: If I can find a way you sure can
**************************************************************************
Her: Hey there handsome!
Her: Don't be shy
Me: *bashful smiley*
Me: Hi there
Her: Ahh, you're really shy
Her: Is there anything you want to say to me?
Me: No, nothing entirely comes to mind
Her: I wonder, what would you do if you were stuck in the ukraine and couldn't come back?
Me: Well, I'd learn the culture and the language to the best of my ability
Me: Then I would try to blend in as much as possible
Her: You know, I've been having some crazy sort of dreams lately
Me: How so? What kind of dreams?
Her: Well, they are the kind of dreams I have just before I go to sleep.
Her: I wonder things like something happening in America and I can't come back
Her: Then maybe I would have to get married to someone in the ukraine
Her: become a ukrainian citizen
Me: Well, it's possible I guess
Me: Maybe you should pack for it?
Her: Of course I wouldn't want to stay my entire life in the ukraine
Me: I don't know, realestate is pretty cheap in the ukraine
Me: Not that I would want to live there my entire life there either.
Her: Well, they are only day dreams, so I guess I'll keep them there.
Her: Maybe it is all the tough graduate work I'm enduring; I feel the need to escape from that...
**************************************************************************
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I actually met this girl online atleast 4 years ago and we have talked lots and lots. We've actually flirted before, so this isn't entirely a new thing; just more or so now that she has brought her job in the ukraine up.

Note that I havn't actually met this girl in person, but I know people that have met her, and they do say that she is a little odd, but if I was to go with her I wouldn't be working for her I would be working for the agency. I'm actually scheduled to go work abroad somewhere anyways, so it probably wouldn't hurt to go along with her.

We have web-camed and voice chatted, and have sent pictures to one another, so we know what we each look and sound like. She's actually quite beautiful; I'd put her at about an 8.

I even told her I had to go to the hospital once and she got worried about me and phoned my apartment. Funny thing was that I never gave it to her; she found the number herself.
 

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
Her: Hey, I'm going to take a job in the ukraine this summer, and I need
someone to go with me. Want to come and work with me?
She wants you to go with her. I wonder why she wants you to go with her? :rolleyes:

Her: Hey, have you decided yet?
Me: I'm really considering going there with you
Me: considering that I had the means, though....
Her: If I can find a way you sure can
Again.

Her: Hey there handsome!
Her: Don't be shy
Me: *bashful smiley*
Me: Hi there
Her: Ahh, you're really shy
She's trying to flirt with you...

Her: Is there anything you want to say to me?
Yeah. Wanna fvck?

Her: I wonder, what would you do if you were stuck in the ukraine and couldn't come back?
She wants to be stuck in Ukraine with you so the two of you can get it on.

Her: You know, I've been having some crazy sort of dreams lately
She's probably having dreams about you.

Her: Then maybe I would have to get married to someone in the ukraine
Hmmm...:rolleyes:

Her: Of course I wouldn't want to stay my entire life in the ukraine
Me: I don't know, realestate is pretty cheap in the ukraine
Me: Not that I would want to live there my entire life there either.
Her: Well, they are only day dreams, so I guess I'll keep them there.
Her: Maybe it is all the tough graduate work I'm enduring; I feel the need to escape from that...
Now the shield is back up. Typical woman behavior. Either she realized she was coming onto you too strong, and now she is trying to be more of a challenge, or she is afraid of sounding like a slvt.

I think it's pretty obvious that she wants you to go there with her, so if you can, do it.
 

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
After reading your second post it looks like she's shown a good amount of interest in you before. Go for it.
 
Top