Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some more feminist crap.

newbie81

Don Juan
Reaction score
My younger brother just told me a story that makes me feel like writing.

My 1 year LTR is over since 10 weeks. She ended it after not getting what she wanted once again, then came back, I never gave her the chance to come back.
My reason for break-up: incompatibility, too many red flags, not the kind of women I want to settle for in the long term, too much self-improvement to do on myself before I can settle. LTR ended.

In those 10 weeks I contacted her 2 times:
1) Text message "Happy birthday, have fun this weekend" 3 weeks after the break-up
2) We had planned a trip together in july, I went alone. Originally, we thought getting nothing back from the ticket (she knew this at breakup). When I was at the airport the day of departure, they told me I would get 120$ back for her ticket. So I transfered this amount to her bankaccount 2 weeks ago with the message "tax chargeback from your trip".

In those 10 weeks She contacted me several times a week during the 3 first weeks. She wanted me back, felt bad, I was everything for her, bla bla. Didn't give her the chance to come back, my decision was final.

As a feminist, who was proud of telling me that she was the one that ended all the LTR's she had before me, she took this bad of course. Her wording is that she ended the LTRs, the thruth (I knew it when she told me & I know it know even better) is different.

So she phoned me several times during the first 3 weeks after the breakup & I ignore her. Then she stops contacting me. 1 week later it's her birthday: out of respect for somebody i've been involved with for 1 year, I sms her my congratulations. Of course I get no answer anymore, the roles are inverted she might think as I'm the one to contact her then.

But of course I do not, it is not trying to contact her it's a one shot congratulations for her birthday (I wouldn't have messaged her if it would have been 6 months later).
She doesn't hear about me anymore, untill I transfer the money to her bank account 2 weeks ago. Haven't received any thank you note for this either.

Did I expect to receive a thank you for both events?
No I knew I wouldn't any response. She's possible laughing with me that I'm so dumb to give her her money back.

Would I do it again, knowing her reaction?
Yes definitely, it's her money. Same thing for the birthday.

Now the story.

My brother just told me that he met her at a club 3 weeks ago. She talked to him of course.

Her story:
"Yes I'm doing really fine, I'm glad I ended the LTR, it was definitely the best decision I made, newbie81 is really an egoist, right now I have somebody else, no it's not official yet, were just sending sms"

So let's analyze: so wants me to hear through my brother that
-She's doing fine without me, she even has someone else
-She dumped me because i'm an egoist, she's glad that she took the decision.

This same "I dumped him" story, she'll tell to everybody, the same way she told it to me when I was with her.

Now why did I start this thread?

The moment my brother told me this, I thought: you fvckin' biatch!
I admit that technically, she is right: she ended the LTR. What she probably doesn't realize is that I was done with her several weeks earlier, I didn't cheat, I didn't have somebody else, I just didn't had the guts to end it.
When she ended it, I took my chance & left, never came back.
As always: women can make decisions without thinking about consequences. When she faced the consequences, she came back, but I didn't give her the chance to.

Now she's telling everybody that she dumped me. Hehe, I won't defend myself to anybody. If she wants to tell people this, if this makes her feel good: why not, tell it. Just one thing lady: There's no glory to end an LTR.

You can end an LTR for two reasons:
1) You do not match, so basically you have made a bad judgement in the beginning
2) Your partner did something bad, for which you couldn't stay anymore with him.

I admit that I made a bad judgement regarding her. When people tell me why it's over I answer "incompatibility in the long-term". When they ask me who ended it, I answer "does this matter?" When they insist, I answer "she ended it, came back, i didn't came back".

What about her?
-Did she made a bad judgement? No certainly not I was the catch, I wish the next guy good luck, it will be hard to be a good replacement for me, I have set the bar high to her.
-Did I do something wrong? From her wording: "I'm an egoist". Is this true? Yes, and that's why I left. She takes this as a reason for the breakup, but the thruth is she has no reason: I didn't do anything to her, I didn't cheat, I didn't steal, I didn't mistreat her, I didn't lie, in fact she dumped me & I didn't came back. I even gave her her money back 7 weeks after the breakup, while she didn't expect this & possibly never would have known about me getting any chargeback if I hadn't done this!

I'm 25, good-looking, dress well, athletic, in great shape, healthy, fun to be with, succesful, good job, good credit, confident, interesting, intelligent, and much more. This is only the beginning, my perspectives are even better, it's too improve myself even more that I left. She knew this very well, I was the catch, she lost me.

This must be very hard for her, certainly since she's 27. She was more attracted to me at the end than she was in the beginning. She felt that I had changed, I wasn't the same guy she met 1 year before.

So now she tells my brother, and possibly everyone, that she dumped me, that she feels great without me, that I was the bad one. Heh, yeah right baby!

Mindtricks. An image you're sending to the world. I know you. I will not contact you. You failed.

It's a shame she wants to play it this way. Never will there be anything between us again, but if I would meet her, I would have no problems just saying hi, what's up, how's everything,...

But I know she wants to play it hard, even if she wants to know about me deeply inside.

Funny fact 1: when meeting my brother she was at the club with an ex-gf of me. Funny fact 2: a friend of mine saw her at a pub drinking a glass with another ex-gf of me.

Funny how these 2 ex-gf who you couldn't stand when you where with me, are now suddenly your best friends. Discussing your our ex-LTR with them right?

I felt guilty after the breakup. Guilty for leaving her while she did me nothing wrong. Guilt is dumb. Never underestimate women, this is a fine example.

She's poison, and she will want to take revenge. Revenge because she couldn't put me in the cage she wanted to: I left.

Do yourself a favour: don't date feminist/carreer-oriented/independent women

-peace.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn straight... get those shoes off her, knock her up. Lock her to the kitchen sink.

Yeesh.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her story:
"Yes I'm doing really fine, I'm glad I ended the LTR, it was definitely the best decision I made, newbie81 is really an egoist, right now I have somebody else, no it's not official yet, were just sending sms"
This is a very healthy attitude for her to have, if it's genuine. It is possible that she said all of this just to piss you off, but why should that matter? You have a new path of life to go down without her. Her opinions about you and her new life shouldn't matter to you because you're going down seperate paths now.

Focus on YOUR new life instead of focussing on hers.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She shoots, she scores.

Let the baby have her bottle and tell people she ended it if it makes her feel better. How many people go round boasting how they were dumped? And if the worst she can come up with is that you are an 'egoist' (sic) your rep is hardly going to take a dive, probably the reverse.

newbie81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
This is a very healthy attitude for her to have, if it's genuine. It is possible that she said all of this just to piss you off, but why should that matter? You have a new path of life to go down without her. Her opinions about you and her new life shouldn't matter to you because you're going down seperate paths now.

Focus on YOUR new life instead of focussing on hers.
Desdinova, thank you for your reply.

Her attitude is not genuine. It is an image that she sends out to the world.

The thruth is that my brother came telling me the story, then he added:"if you wouldn't have been such an egoist, it could have worked out, now look: she has somebody else so it's really over".

Fact is that my brother, who has still to wake up about girls, doesn't understand the bigger picture.

I know her, it's not genuine, I remember her calling on the phone when the LTR was over, never did I gave in.

She talks to my brother he believes everything.

It's just a bunch of bull**** she uses to indeed as you, piss me off, but in reality:
1) I have no regrets, I'm happy that the LTR is over
2) I'm far too busy to even care about her

This story just points out what lot of feminist/carrier-oriented/high-status/call it what you want women, will use against men: Big stories about them feeling so good, while in the inside, they are little girls, little girls alone waiting for the man who left/who they never encountered

One day my brother will wake up & understand this too (hopefully).

-peace.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...next time somebody says, "But Newbie...she claims you were an egoist".

Reply with: "I'm 25, good-looking, dress well, athletic, in great shape, healthy, fun to be with, succesful, good job, good credit, confident, interesting, intelligent, and much more. If not wanting to settle for less makes me an egoist...so be it. I just hope she got the $125 I transferred to her bank account. The airline gave me that money for her plane ticket 7 months AFTER the break up and I did the right thing. I always do the right thing. And if doing the right thing makes me an egoist so be it."

Somebody replies: "But she said that she ended the relationship."

Reply with: {Laugh} "She claims that she 'always' ends ALL her relationships. Listen, it is not your business...but, let me tell you one thing. As a man, my intention is to NEVER hurt a woman. So, yes...she ended the relationship. A relationship that I wanted ended for quite sometime to the point that when she ended it...I felt relieve. And when she wanted me back...I left it 'ended'. You see? I'm very happy because I accomplished two things: 1) her 'self esteem' still high and 2) I'm not with her. No one is hurt." {Smile...always Smile}

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are good replies Latinoman, but he'd never get to use them, because...

He wouldn't be talking about it, because...

She is of no consequence to his life now: present or future. So what's the point?

Here's some other examples:

"Hey, newbie, so and so said that she...

"What she says is of no importance to me now."

"Yeah but newbie, she said that you...

"Did you not hear me? Ok, would you come and report to me what a bum on the street said about me? Of course not - I don't care. Which reminds me - did you see that they finished the construction on State Street? Yeah, the bums will be back in full force any day now begging."

newbie81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies Latinoman & Vulpine, I like your posts.

Actually it's been now almost 3month, and I have been lucky not to encounter any of her (female) friends so far. Actually I have done my best not to go to places where I could meet her.

But it will probably happen sooner or later, and I know that I'll always be the bad guy to her female friends untill they talk with me.

I can live with that, anybody that wants to start about it and that is not a close friend of me (and this is really a select group of people I can count on one hand), gets the same answer:

Why? Incompatibility

How dumped who? Does this matter ?

She said she dumped you? Yes she dumped me.

She said you where an egoist! I am an egoist, it's true.

More questions. Really, I won't discuss past relationships with you, it has no use to you and it's none of your business. The only person that gets this privilige is the ex-gf.

I do not need to justify to anybody but myself Hell I didn't even justify to my ex-gf. I can possibly think about 100 red flags that made me want to leave her, personal attacks hurt. It was easier to wait untill she would use the sentence "it's over" once more & then use it against her (I call this the coward method btw).

I also think that defending yourselfs against attacks, make your case worse.

I prefer to keep silence, and show them that I took the right decision because I am better than when I was with her: I left to improve my life & myself as a person. I wouldn't be able to do this with her.

Is this egoistic? Yes. Am I happy of the decision I made? Yes. Does she understand why I left? No.

She will understand 20 years from now.

-peace.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this is about what "other" people think "of you." you are concerned about that. you want to be the one "on top". someone said it earlier. it doesn't matter. If somebody asks say "it didn't work out, no big WHUP." Then laugh or smile and talk about something else. Because it's just the "drama" that fills people's lives and one drama is as good as the next. you went through a very HUMAN thing that ALL can relate to. Every last one of us and every one who you will encounter. You are in charge of your response and they will "follow" your cue. It's no big thing, so behave like its no big thing. In time, nobody is going to even remember this because there will be a new drama for their minds to latch onto.

regards

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Those are good replies Latinoman, but he'd never get to use them, because...

He wouldn't be talking about it, because...

She is of no consequence to his life now: present or future. So what's the point?

Here's some other examples:

"Hey, newbie, so and so said that she...

"What she says is of no importance to me now."

"Yeah but newbie, she said that you...

"Did you not hear me? Ok, would you come and report to me what a bum on the street said about me? Of course not - I don't care. Which reminds me - did you see that they finished the construction on State Street? Yeah, the bums will be back in full force any day now begging."

LOL.

Good one.

Reaction score
well i ended mine too.... same situation, incompatible in the long term just that i'm the one who dumped her. I prefer to just quarrel, be silent and dissapear like a cloud of smoke. Won't pickup calls, won't return emails or any sort of communication. If i receive her emails, i'll just delete it away, same thing with her mobile text messages. I dun want to know how she feels right now.

What she wants to say after that doesn't concern me. She's really a tiny dot in my mind now. I have alot of things to concentrate on now just glad that i finally made the decison MYSELF to end the relationship. :yes:

Reaction score
well i ended mine too.... same situation, incompatible in the long term just that i'm the one who dumped her. I prefer to just quarrel, be silent and dissapear like a cloud of smoke. Won't pickup calls, won't return emails or any sort of communication. If i receive her emails, i'll just delete it away, same thing with her mobile text messages. I dun want to know how she feels right now.

What she wants to say after that doesn't concern me. She's really a tiny dot in my mind now. I have alot of things to concentrate on now just glad that i finally made the decison MYSELF to end the relationship. :yes: