Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some ladies have no shame or are just delusional

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I received a text today out of the blue from a number I didn't recognize. It said, hey Rick!!!! How are you. I miss you and I'd love to see you again. I was like, umm, who's this. Silly, it's XXX. Deleted me already I see. lol. Never replied and she sent a couple more texts. I re-blocked her number. My phone got destroyed the other day and Squaretrade replaced it with a re-manufactured one. I guess my phone blocks didn't transfer over from my Google backup. This was the one who wanted to see me and others at the same time after I was dumb enough to agree to be exclusive and toss my other two ladies aside. I also believed she was already doing it, but felt bad so this FWB was to make her feel better. FWB would had been fine prior to the exclusivity talk that she asked for three months in.

I''m still amazed, but I do not take garbage I put out on the curb back in. Some of you ladies.. Wow. Just Wow. No shame.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah been there done that. Some I’ll let back in, others can go to hell. One current plate I let back in we went on 2 dates like 2-3 years ago and then she ghosted me. She reached out to me on Facebook out of the blue, still looked damn good and this girl made a date with me before I could. I show up and her eyes get big as hell. She’s like “boy, wtf, you look so different!”. Can’t keep her hands off me, has made several dates with me since then (I’m not doing any work!) and she invited herself over several times and she wastes no time getting down to business. I don’t know what I did to trigger this girl like I have but she’s all over me and every weekend she wants to see me, SHE makes the dates! I’ll let those back in my life since she really is trying, but ones like you said, nope.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I received a text today out of the blue from a number I didn't recognize. It said, hey Rick!!!! How are you. I miss you and I'd love to see you again. I was like, umm, who's this. Silly, it's XXX. Deleted me already I see. lol. Never replied and she sent a couple more texts. I re-blocked her number. My phone got destroyed the other day and Squaretrade replaced it with a re-manufactured one. I guess my phone blocks didn't transfer over from my Google backup. This was the one who wanted to see me and others at the same time after I was dumb enough to agree to be exclusive and toss my other two ladies aside. I also believed she was already doing it, but felt bad so this FWB was to make her feel better. FWB would had been fine prior to the exclusivity talk that she asked for three months in.

I''m still amazed, but I do not take garbage I put out on the curb back in. Some of you ladies.. Wow. Just Wow. No shame.
Is this the women you were seeing when you had your kidney stones episode?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Is this the women you were seeing when you had your kidney stones episode?
Bingo. Moved on and even managed to build a rotation already. She's blocked again, but just thought it was just weird to contact out of the blue.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo. Moved on and even managed to build a rotation already. She's blocked again, but just thought it was just weird to contact out of the blue.
That women was just trouble.
Weird indeed probably not used to men showing her the door.
You did good blocking her.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
You date older women. I know you find them attractive, but most men don't. Women who are 30+ have lost almost all of their leverage in the dating market. It's no wonder that some noticeable percentage will act desperate, crazy, depressed or engage in pathetic attempts to oversell themselves, This is par for the course.

I get these types of women chatting me up all the time. They are clingy. They are crazy. Their loneliness drives them to extremes and it warps their personalities. They've lost their feminine allure but they still have a strong desire to bond. This, combined with their loss of leverage, leads them to behave in strange, sometimes pathetic ways.

Advice: stop dating older women and you won't encounter these types of problems. Then again, if you lack the smv to date more desirable women, you're stuck and it wont make much difference anyway.

tl, dr: the problem isn't with crazy old women, it's with you for dating them.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You date older women. I know you find them attractive, but most men don't. Women who are 30+ have lost almost all of their leverage in the dating market. It's no wonder that some noticeable percentage will act desperate, crazy, depressed or engage in pathetic attempts to oversell themselves, This is par for the course.

Honestly this whole women over 30 have lost their leverage is somewhat a myth

Sure most women in their 30s won't be able to lock an alpha down or the high value guy they want

but make no mistake these women still have plenty of women chasing after them, the only once that are truly desperate are the ones looking to get married who have baby rabies than get knocked up by a bum it does happens

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I blocked the dude you quoted because he's a Nazi sympathizer. I do not condone hate from anyone towards any group.

With that being said, I posted a pic of her at her current age; just barely 40. She looks 26 and her DMs and snapchat were going crazy. We got into an argument about it and then I kicked her to the curb. She apologized and cried, so I accepted her back just for her to act all crazy again. She asked to be exclusive, so I got rid of my side chicks, and then wanted to switch to FWB four months later. Plus, during my time in the hospital, she never visited for more than 15 minutes one time at home. She did offer to drive me to the hospital a few times though, but wouldn't stay. Then the thing with her professor. Too much to handle so I dropped her the second time and she went parabolic. Sent me long blocks of texts not understanding how I could just break things off and walk away. Hope I would change my mind, I didn't. So to hear from her four months later was a surprise. Not just a hey, but a few mines and emojis. Guess her other relationships didn't work out. I am not fall guy, so I just ignored. The problem is, she knows she's hot. That's the worst thing a lady can know, that she's hot. She would send me pics of DMs and texts, she had, at one time, over 56 waiting texts in the upper left hand corner. Her response was yes, and I give you priority over all of them. It was unreal. She wasn't the hottest lady I've ever dated, but in the top three. It's a shame she acted like she did. Hope she's happy with her decisions she made. Once I walk, I walk. I've never turned around. I do not like being played like a pawn, and that is what I felt like.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
A 40 year old who looks 26. Come on, that's just straight up delusion.

LOL dude's still salty after I pointed out normal men don't find old women attractive. He's completely lost touch with reality. Sad.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How original attacking OP on the age of the women he dates.
Who give a **** man, plz add sone constructive comments.

Lately seen a surge of bad poster, with nothing constructive to contribute.