Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Social media site TikTok to implement face control so that new users don't see ugly people

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
So you're telling me that only top 20% of people will be worth to be acknowledged as existing?

It reminds me something....
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
It is not a secret, most TV shows filter unattractive people
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Attractive people are better for business. Many companies do this. I flew overseas on Emirates once an they have all young attractive flight attendants. In the US it’s all post wall women and gay guys. Emirates was definitely a better experience.
I also remember Abercrombie and Fitch got into some controversy over prioritizing looks for job applicants.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Attractive people are better for business. Many companies do this. I flew overseas on Emirates once an they have all young attractive flight attendants. In the US it’s all post wall women and gay guys. Emirates was definitely a better experience.
I also remember Abercrombie and Fitch got into some controversy over prioritizing looks for job applicants.
I've never flown Emirates, but I remember going through the baggage claim in Amsterdam when the stewardesses of Emirates were making their way through. I'd never seen such extraordinarily attractive women in a group of 3 ever before.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Attractive people are better for business. Many companies do this. I flew overseas on Emirates once an they have all young attractive flight attendants. In the US it’s all post wall women and gay guys. Emirates was definitely a better experience.
I also remember Abercrombie and Fitch got into some controversy over prioritizing looks for job applicants.
Damn you just reminded me flying with wizzair compared to lufthansa....I had two flights the same day and the first one with wizzair looked like an escort agency while the second one with lufthansa made it seems like I had an invitation to my grandma's birthday party.

Being surrounded from pretty easter european girls in the 20s at 2pm and then be surrounded from tall huge old ladies at 5...

Needless to say I fly wizzair any time I can and not necessarily for the cheaper price.
 
Top