Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So, you've found a target....now what?

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You glance at a female several yards away. She is unaware of your presence...for now. Like a ferice hunting animal you constantly look at your prey, trying to find a weakness or good time to make an aproch. But what is this? She truns around and gazes at you... your eyes lock, and you begin to fell weak and shocked. Luckly you muster enonth strenth to smile. She keeps your look, then lowers her eyes and looks away, fixing her hair and tencing up. What does this mean?

Before you even talk to any one in person verbaly you've all ready been sending a message through the way you act, body language. Its obvious that when we see am grown man walking all funny down the street, stumbling and looking like he's gonna fall. That he's drunk.

Now lets get honest here. Many of the pros dont reley on body language because of the fact that it has to many verabiles such as if some one had a cold they mght be tenced up or if some one was itchey they might be scraching alot. Body language is best used in conjunction with talking and kino. This is becuase usualy the messages are more accurate and even if they arent you can make them change becuase your suave and are good and convo.

For all us (my self included) shy people we need a girl to hold up a big sign and tell there intrested. Well after all my trial and errors i've figured that body language is the closest well get. Here is what to look for

Shes into you,

-She sneak peaks at you
-She looks at you from across the room or where you'd lest notice
-When around you she'll only talk to you, or if shy she wont act like she normal does around her friends.
-When you catch her looking at you she'll look down (not her head, her eyes) and then look in a different direction.
-She smiles (Duh, get your ass over there!!)
-She fixes her hair or playes with jewlery or object. Pay anttion to this. This is what is on her mind (even if she insent aware of it). She fells this is what you'll notice about her the most or what she fells you wont like.
-If she looks at you for several seconds, walks up to (eyes still fixed) you and then askes you a question like 'whats the time' she doesnt want to know what time it is...she wants to exchange numbers
-Any body part (sholders, legs etc.) are orented in your direction.
-She gets real nervous talking to you (hands shake etc). Take her hand with yours, look into her eyes, and smile and then just talk as normal. Not only are you useing kino but she fells good around you and your talking!!

Not intrested,

-She does none of the above and when you catch her looking at you she doesnt smile, just looks away
-Doesnt act up tight around you if shes shy or if not she doesnt pay you any special anttion.
-Doenst respond well to Kino
-Acts like she would rather be with some one else.
-Looks around the room to an area of people she would rather be with.
-Doesnt look into your eyes, answers questions as quickly as possible etc.

Well thats about it. You really need to talk to a girl in order to find out how shes realy felling. Body language is just a message that you need to look at before you talk to her. Rember that shy girls my give off signs as if there not into you but the truth is that they cant get there mind off you.

Good luck fellow DJ's. I hope when you go to school and or work tomarrow you look out for stuff like this.

------------------
Dateing is like fighting, Every one is differnt and has there own style and weakness. You must be able to pinpoint theise flaws and exploit them to the fullest to win the fight.
- My theroy

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awsome post, and o, how true it is!

Rammsteindude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.....don´t take me wrong,.....
But..who gives a F..k about all those signs.
Be a man , and aproach all the hot girls u like. Give a **** less If they don´t like u.

If u look for her signs u will be all confused (Does she really likesme, etc), plus she is picking u up with her signs.

Being a Dj is acout choosing a girl, not being choosen.
Be a real man, and do the damn thing.....get her number.

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rammsteindude1:
Hey.....don´t take me wrong,.....
But..who gives a F..k about all those signs.
Be a man , and aproach all the hot girls u like. Give a **** less If they don´t like u.

If u look for her signs u will be all confused (Does she really likesme, etc), plus she is picking u up with her signs.

Being a Dj is acout choosing a girl, not being choosen.
Be a real man, and do the damn thing.....get her number.
oops

[This message has been edited by sneaker (edited 05-03-2002).]

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you Specter! I was planning a post on body language, but you've beaten me to it. Ah wellz, I'll still make mine, but leave out some of the repetitive parts. Good post though

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like i beat you to it...by 4 months actualy.