Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what do you think is the reason that the heart of Charles III has always been with Camilla?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charles is officially receiving the crown today, so it seems like a good time to discuss it. Here's a good article about her:

my take: OK, she had pretty good rack, although she had that baby-fat aura about her, so I don't think that her beauty was an asset. I'm going to say that Charles is a super-Beta, and she was extraordinarily good at manipulating men, and early on set her fangs in on him - and Charles's mother Elizabeth II could see that she was not a good woman and so pretty much told him to pick a proper woman like Diana, who was not as good at manipulation, but had a wonderful heart. And along those lines, I could imagine that her fellatic abilities were top-level. :rolleyes: And like father like son, the very dashing, high Chad-tier Prince Harry allowed himself to be manipulated by his wretched wife. These royal men could have used Red-Pill training.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Harry is not a 'Chad'. Prince Harry is a big time beta male.

Charles has always been a beta male too.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Harry is not a 'Chad'. Prince Harry is a big time beta male.

Charles has always been a beta male too.
Harry might be a Beta male *now*, but he's certainly Chad-tier, especially while being a dashing young officer fighting in the Middle East.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the Crown TV-show (I guess this has to be fact checked), Camila was married to and Princess Anna had an affair with Camilia's husband or something like that. Have to see if I got that right as that was a while ago I looked at the episodes (around Queen Elizabeth's death and funeral) and it's quite a fog.

However, from what I can gleam, it seems that Camila was simply more compatible and a better fit for Charles. She provided him comfort and an understanding ear when his parents were harsh with him and she continued to be there for him when he hit rough patches with Diana. It's that "safe space" I guess she gives him, to be his authentic self and feel accepted rather than having to play a role because mommy and tradition says so.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems that Camila was simply more compatible and a better fit for Charles. She provided him comfort and an understanding ear when his parents were harsh with him and she continued to be there for him when he hit rough patches with Diana. It's that "safe space" I guess she gives him, to be his authentic self and feel accepted rather than having to play a role because mommy and tradition says so.
That sounds right to me. I was just going to say that he simply liked her as a person.