Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so overcome with jealousy and anger...please help.!!!1

commodore

Don Juan
Reaction score
so ive known this chick for about a month
she's been with some dude for 6 years. obviously very attached and in love.

thing is, i seem to get along with this girl so well, she's always laughing around me and having a good time and i think she's perfect blah blah blah (anything new?) i honestly believe if she was single she would be mine now.

anyway, i dont think i stand a chance, they're obviously unbreakable atm and i am SO overcome with jealousy, i lose sleep over it. the thought of her having sex with him each night makes me angry, whenever she brings him up in a chat i talk about something else, i am just so in 'love' with her, and just so jealous i cant have her. i go into a rage sometimes. obviously a case of oneitis. heres the thing, i CAN'T avoid this girl, AT ALL (trust me on this one). unless i quite college which i will not.

the thing that makes me so jealous is that we're all the same age, and while ive been doing nothing, he's been getting this lovely gorgeous girl for the last 6 years, it kills me.

anyway, i KNOW im wrong. im acting like a ****head,. how can i assume to know whats better for her when she's been with him for over 5 years? i can't. but my feelings are real and i can't control them, i HATE feeling this way. please dont reply telling me im wrong and a ****head, i know.

i just need advice as to how to get over the way i feel. i will always run into this girl and i will always have feelings for her because she's just perfect for me, and currently, meeting other girls is a big problem because of my schedule, it will be this way for around 6 months. i dont want to me mentally tortured for that long, when 6 months is over, i am outta here never looking back, it's just to painful.

anyone been this a similar situation? please lend some advice. PLEASE

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry bro, I am sure everybody here went through the same exact fvcking problem.....I know you are angry and I know you toss and turn in your bed at night :cuss: and :box: with your mind.

I am going through this situation aswell (but not as severe as yours)

my best advice is to keep doing what you are doing (getting along with her) and just wait till their relationships starts going to the rocks and while you are waiting you can pursue other women.

I know man I know, I dont have much experiance in dealing with these situations beacause I am just a RAFC, but I thought I should respond because your situation sounds alot like mine.

:up: Good luck.....Good luck bro.

Mike-

p.s. If you are angry watch war films or films filled with epic battles that should get your testosterone flowing then do some hard excerises like practicing your punching or lift weights, this is good because if you ever encounter her d!ckhead bf and the situation becomes violent you can kick his ass.

Good luck, I am supporting you.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My situation isn't exactly like yours, but I know where you're coming from. I'm 25 and have never had a girlfriend or anything. It pisses me off to see other guys with their girlfriends everywhere I go. It's torture 24/7.

It's very hard for me to fix the situation because I'm a very introverted, quiet guy. I always have been. Unfortunately, this doesn't give me much of a chance with women. It's like a Catch-22.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
commodore said:
so ive known this chick for about a month
i am just so in 'love' with her, and just so jealous i cant have her. i go into a rage sometimes.
You aren't in love, you're infatuated (you've known her a MONTH?!). I don't care if you don't like what I say, but I am skeptical of the love, especially since if you loved her you'd be happy that she's happy and at the very least you would not "rage" and throw a tantrum like a little kid. You can flame me back and flip if you want, thats up to you.

If I were you I would get really close to her, and use her as a pivot, if she's hot then she has hot friends. If she thinks you're a great guy then she may introduce you to her friends. But I think you need to get your poop in a group and not flip your wig when some thing isn't going your way.

Reaction score
You are of the kind who commit suicide over a girl!!! She has been having sex with him for over 6 years since the age of 14??? She is a hor - why are you so in love with a hor - and only after one month!!!! You deserve death!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember she's just one more fish in an ocean of girls. Enjoy the time you have together as FRIENDS ONLY if you can't avoid her but trust me when I say relationship safe cracking is not beneficial for you in anyway. Espeically if it's a five year vault. If you do some how manage to get in, there's a fair chance that she'll find herself in the same position with some other guy working from the outside again.

I do think it's okay to interact with this girl but only if you learn to check your emotions at the door. If you can't do that you're only going to be causing yourself pain. Switching your mind to something else when she talks about him is not the right thing to do. You need to remind yourself that she's happily with someone else, then expand your thoughts to other women who are in your life. There's more then likely another girl around you who is just as good but you're not seeing it becuase you've blinded yourself to this because of your enfatuation.

In otherwords LJBF her in your mind seriously, because that's where she is with you anyway.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
In otherwords LJBF her in your mind seriously, because that's where she is with you anyway.
Two thumbs waaayyy up on this. When I feel myself getting hung up on a gal who's taken/acting aloof/off limits for some reason, I recognize this as one-itus, and the cure is to go out and talk with other women. That part of you that wants to succeed with women is being frustrated by a woman that really hasn't been there for you.. that's not fair. Approach, approach, approach. When you talk with other women more, you'll feel a bit less jealous and angry.