"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

So...new story

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
The mom I made out with...milf btw. And her daughter that came in my room late at night.
Mom still calls me, asking if I'm eating right, do I need money.
So....I moved out...and she tells me that my cousin's lady has a thing for me.
I'm like lol .. everyone has a thing for me.
She's all...I'm sorry my daughter is mad at you....but believe and be careful cuz that girl looks at you...just like we all look at you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
The mom I made out with...milf btw. And her daughter that came in my room late at night.
Mom still calls me, asking if I'm eating right, do I need money.
So....I moved out...and she tells me that my cousin's lady has a thing for me.
I'm like lol .. everyone has a thing for me.
She's all...I'm sorry my daughter is mad at you....but believe and be careful cuz that girl looks at you...just like we all look at you.
Congrats, sounds like with your move out that particular story has ended for you. Time to move on now and do better things in your life…
 
Top