Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I think my GF is angry at me...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about this earlier on, now it’s clear that she’s either angry at me for some reason, she’s had a bad week or something else...

Basically, our mutual friends organised a meal for tonight... she said she couldn’t come because her parents were back from their holiday and wanted to take her out...

I asked if they had a nice time and to enjoy the dinner ... she replied with only “yes, it was ok”

Logic85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way but if you are going to post every update about your GF online and ask questions about it and question her behaviour, I don't see this relationship lasting for that long.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way but if you are going to post every update about your GF online and ask questions about it and question her behaviour, I don't see this relationship lasting for that long.
How can I not take the wrong way...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you like to know?
Well between the last time we saw eachother (Thursday morning) and today, I can’t see why she would be upset/angry at me.

Maybe it’s not something I’ve done, but something I haven’t done... but even then I can’t think of anything serious. She seemed fine when I left her’s... so it’s obviously something after.

As I’ve said I sent her a message when I got back, which she didn’t answer, and since then she’s been off... and today something’s definitely up.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I posted about this earlier on, now it’s clear that she’s either angry at me for some reason, she’s had a bad week or something else...

Basically, our mutual friends organised a meal for tonight... she said she couldn’t come because her parents were back from their holiday and wanted to take her out...

I asked if they had a nice time and to enjoy the dinner ... she replied with only “yes, it was ok”
I see no indication of her being angry in your post.
The future is never as bad as we can imagine it to be beforehand…

Last edited:

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no indication of her being angry in your post.
The future is never as bad as we can imagine it to be beforehand…
It just felt like a pretty blunt reply... I guess I'll just see how things go

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well between the last time we saw eachother (Thursday morning) and today, I can’t see why she would be upset/angry at me.

Maybe it’s not something I’ve done, but something I haven’t done... but even then I can’t think of anything serious. She seemed fine when I left her’s... so it’s obviously something after.

As I’ve said I sent her a message when I got back, which she didn’t answer, and since then she’s been off... and today something’s definitely up.
Trust me when I say females are irrational, hormone driven, emotional monsters. You may not have done anything wrong and she could be Pissed at something entirely unrelated to you.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me when I say females are irrational, hormone driven, emotional monsters. You may not have done anything wrong and she could be Pissed at something entirely unrelated to you.
Well I caved in a sent her a message.

I asked if something’s up and she said “I don’t know...”. I replied with “you can talk to me about it, if you want”.

She’s read it but hasn’t answered...

I’m just going to leave it at that I think... maybe she’ll get in touch at some point.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I caved in a sent her a message.

I asked if something’s up and she said “I don’t know...”. I replied with “you can talk to me about it, if you want”.

She’s read it but hasn’t answered...

I’m just going to leave it at that I think... maybe she’ll get in touch at some point.
Brace yourself.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brace yourself.
I’ve got a feeling it’s a break up...

What I’m struggling to understand is where it’s come from - between Thursday morning and now. I really don’t get it.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Ok first of all stop reading so deep into nothing bruh, it's not that serious, the worst thing you can do is start "chasing" her, you need reassurance from her that she s still into you which is why her blunt response to you is causing you to feel some type of way.

Your not displaying attractive behavior by acting the way your acting right now, which will cause you to lose this girl. When your girl goes cold or distant you respond by doing exactly the same, you don't chase after trying to figure out what's wrong, society has lied to you bruh lol, when a girl pulls back from you(don't matter the reason) you pull back even further from her.

Maybe she just didn't feel like talking at the moment, it could be 1000 reasons why she s acting this way, it may not have anything to do with you at all, it may not even be anything worth even thinking about, just chill fam. Fall back and let her come to you.

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to keep it real here, I know EXACTLY what you are feeling. You could read my posts history with my original User Name "In2TheGame" (Hopefully the Admin can get me back into my original account but anyways...)

She is distancing herself from you with words. If you FEEL a breakup is coming, It's coming. I'm willing to bet she either has an interest in someone else or is confused about it. If I were you and I STRONGLY suggest you do this, Start backing up NOW, Do not text her or call her at this point. You can make the situation severely worse by doing so. I know she's your girlfriend but when Women are acting like this, It's best to start backing up immediately and let them start reaching out and searching for you.

I repeat - Back up now or she's definitely gone.

Last edited:

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She’s gotten in touch. Not much, but she’s sent me a link to something.

Haven’t see what it is, but I will have a look later.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some insight.. when I lose interest in a girl I have little interest in communicating. If I get bored I may reach back out and if they are receptive and instantly start back up with me.. I usually lose interest again. I have had chicks ignore me when I reach back out and suddenly I’m interested again. Worst thing you can do is jump back into her lap like a puppy dog. Give her some flack back...

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some insight.. when I lose interest in a girl I have little interest in communicating. If I get bored I may reach back out and if they are receptive and instantly start back up with me.. I usually lose interest again. I have had chicks ignore me when I reach back out and suddenly I’m interested again. Worst thing you can do is jump back into her lap like a puppy dog. Give her some flack back...
I second this.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick is mad at you it's a good thing, it means at some level she cares enough to be ticked. If she is mad about something else.. you can't control that so don't worry about it. Just don't be her daddy and try to fix it... it's not your problem.