Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I have a date...

werm

Don Juan
Reaction score
were going to this resturant and stuff. I'm pretty sure she exspects something to happen... because out of no where the night I asked her out to some dinner she was like "I heard you were hung like a horse" I was like omg lol. So then after I asked her she was like "yea! then we can go back to your house and find out really how big it is..." I just sorta laughed, plus when I was at a party about a month ago she wanted to do it, but we never did (it was almost 12 and she had to go home, and their was people bugging us). So my question (being a virgin) is how the hell am I gonna do this? shes sooo hot, and I dont have any experience. Also my parents will be home, so if she is all up on me that night (I still dont know if it will happen) where the hell do we go? I'm 6'4 so my car is probably not a good place.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
man when she expects to happen then make it happen... otherwise remember u'll be virgin for life :p
kidding aside...
don't complicate stuff when u can live simple.
kino, playfullness, arousing anticipation and curosity in her mind
remember 2 step ahead and one step back by David D(i guess)
WhoAmI

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear that mofo'in puss.y right up son!

You will regret not doing something sooooooooo bad it will kill you. I am serious.

As you can see, she already thinks you can handle, so show her she's right. You could really be in the positive if you at least do something. (Hit that puss.y)

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WERM

Go for it Werm!!!

Good for you. Don't be worrying so much. The first time with a new chick will be awkward. Even if you have experience it can get that way so don't worry about that.

The best advice a friend of mine gave me in a similar situation was....... "JUST TAKE HER!"

WERM! Promise me this........ WEAR A FVCKING CONDOM!!!!

BlurredEdge

Reaction score
what

how old are you?, since your talking about the fact your parents will be home..
congrats on getting a hot date after only being on the board for a month :D
now just use the knowledge you have learned:)

werm

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's almost 18, and I'm 17. I'm going to have to do some of the technices to get her off, ive heard some bad storys from my friends about "You wont last your first time, I took like a minute" and "you get so tired so fast, it takes so much energy"

Now all I have to do is make her want me bad I guess, through dinner.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
chances r ur freinds r wusssies...may be they r not experienced

huh for first time in nervousness lots of things can happen... u can't get it up or may be come quick...
just be relax n enjoy the movement
dont worry about performance, just let it goooooooo
WhoAmI