Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I actually made myself approach a girl who was exactly my taste tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
And you can know all of these things about a woman with a single glance? Without speaking one word to them?

Impressive.
You can tell based on how a woman looks, dresses, carries herself and how she speaks whether she's quality

A lot of it is obvious - nice fit body, cute face, no tattoos, looks good with minimal makeup, dresses and carries herself with close, has a kind look in the face, etc... i judge a lot based on body language and energy they express in addition to liking a fat ass and thick athletic legs

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I keep telling you that you're far too particular, and you keep on posting about how few women fit your taste.

You're in boot camp, bro. Work on yourself with less than ideal women and then work your way up to your taste. You have to earn the right to date better women.

I assume the "headphone issue" is that they're working out with headphones and you can't make conversation. If that's correct, the solution is eye contact, a nod and a friendly half-smile. She will find a way to get near you without her headphones on.
I've already slept with the nonsense - single moms, chubby girls, women over 30

Now i need my hot Latina girlfriend

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already slept with the nonsense - single moms, chubby girls, women over 30

Now i need my hot Latina girlfriend
Then you should stop complaining about the same old thing day after day here. What good is whining about it doing you? You don’t seriously think someone is going to give you a magic wand, do you?

You have all the knowledge you need to make something happen. But it takes more than knowledge. It takes some grit and determination to get the job done.

What do you think SoSuave is going to do for you at this point?

I think you’re about ready for a time-out.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody, I’ve given Dave a 45 day time-out. He really needs to get away from this place and regain perspective.

If he wants to come back after 45 days he may, but he will most assuredly not be allowed to continue his current trajectory.

All of us, both mods and members, have been more than fair and patient. Clearly it’s time to act and give him time away, for his good and the forum’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.