Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... here I am.. wondering wtf.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage builders has some good stuff... but its cultish... i liked married man sexlife better... but really... eventually even following that stuff my marriage only picked up for a while... and my wife just began to drift away again anyways.
At what age did the sex stop in your marriage? Just curious because I always hear of wives not wanting sex anymore but I don't know how long the good times last.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At what age did the sex stop in your marriage? Just curious because I always hear of wives not wanting sex anymore but I don't know how long the good times last.
That's because men marry who they want but women marry who they CAN.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mother is now paying child support...

adult daughter now sees .. is mad.. and understands that i had far less to do with our upcoming divorce than she thought.. her mother is tryin to appease her guilt from their last interaction by msg her and askin if enough time has passed since their huge blow up that she might not be mad anymore and wana talk and rekindle from a distance.. but no apologies... no ownership of the crap... no ammends... just "hey i know last time we seen eachother b4 i moved away across canada was very heated... but i hope your not mad anymore" .... my ex callles her a disruption to her life (cuz daughter was concerned about her continued drinking even after we split and narcissistic behaviors) even broached the subject... last thing my daugther said to her in that heared convo when her mother was disrespecting her in the restaurant was ...

Daughter says to me recently: "dad im so happy to see u so happy with your new gf... you deserve to be happy after all these years....but it makes me sad to wrap my head around how mom managed to ruin everything"

The last convo daughter and ex had ended like this... with alot more said up to this point....

Ex:, (very loudly, they are both being loud at this point... ev1 is watchin) you dont deserve any resepect..your a disruption to my life...you dont even want to see me happy and you were not home to enough for me to even consider your opinion

Daughter: *tear in her eyes* maybe i wasnt home much because you were always fkn drunk!!!.. *slams her drink down and gets up and leaves the table at the resturant and walks away*

At this point my daughter is unsure she ever wants to talk to her mom again and is considering counseling... shes very bitter about her mom currently.

I feel for her.

My son is just internalizing... but texts often with his mom and is going to go see her come December for 4 days in quebec just b4 xmas.. i hope canada has a covid lockdown and we are all stuck in our provinces by then.

Just a few things i wanted to add to this thread.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont deserve any resepect..your a disruption to my life...
That's some damaging, selfish, and revealing words right there. Anytime anyone has kids, their focus and investment should be on their kids. PERIOD. It's not matter of what you like, it's your duty as a mother or a father to invest your time/effort into your kids and their future by whatever means necessary. My father worked 14 hour days so we could have a good life. He sacrificed so many things for us. That's how it should be once you bring a kid into this world.

Glad things turned out good for you man. Better late than never. :up: