"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

So dumb School related

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Ok I just found out that out of 431 kids in school I'm number 407. What can I do to improve this so colleges can accpet. I'm a soph so I got some time to imporve hopefully.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
Try studying, listening in class, and do your work. You can't take zero's because they kill your grade, listening in class helps you understand wtf your teacher is talking about, and studying makes sure you pass the tests.
 

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
think it's possible to get in to the top 50% by the end of junior yr(next yr)
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
To put it bluntly: start giving a sh*t. Can you really say you've been giving it 110% effort? I'm guessing no. How many times have you recently blown off an assignment? I'm guessing several.

Just think about: what do I have to do to succeed in (whatever) class? Pay better attention if you're dozing off in class, study more for tests, and always do the homework. If you don't understand, see the teacher after school (or better yet, get help from a smart HB).

I know that might not seem "cool" to girls right now, but working at a gas station to make ends meet is going to seem even less "cool" five years down the road.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
True our school doesn't refresh every semester it cummalitive for 3 years
 
Top