"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

so a girl called me out. what should I have done.

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
First couple times we met I gave her alot of attention. then I started to waiver the attention to the point where i just completely ignored her. she called me out on this. What should i have done?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
It is obvious isn't it? What do you think you should have done?
 

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
It is obvious isn't it? What do you think you should have done?
you tell me. I ****ed up
i made an AFC move and just said "sorry"
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
When you do this to a woman, it is like taking all her clothes off then walking away! You are inconsistent in your behavior for a reason - why?
 
Top