"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

So a 19 year old wants to wrestle with me....

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Re: Re: damn, what a shame.....

Originally posted by SuSHI
I think this pretty much sums it up right here.

I don't know you personally, or have any merit for me to judge you. But buddy, I gotta tell you...

You keep referring to people being jealous of you. What are you trying to say? That we are jelous of your suaveness, cause you are so smooth that not only did you get your gf crazy over you enough to have your baby, but that even her little sister now has a thing for you as well?

I'm sorry, but that is pretty disgusting.

You are obviously feeling guilty over this, thats why you keep repeating the whole rasslin incident and the fact that "she masturbated afterward". How do you even know she masturbated afterward? Why did that thought even cross your mind, unless that deep down you know there was more than just "rasslin" going on.

I'm not attacking you guy, but please get it together!

I hope for you and your soon to be baby that you really do love you gf.

SuSHI.
Sushi, thanks for replying.... even though it's not to my original question. :)

There is absolutely no reason to be disgusted about my reply... none... it's just the way life is sometimes... as ugly as it may be, a lot of hate (Like some of the responses that have nothing to do with my original posting) is spawned from jealousy..... think abou tit next time, when someone decides to dog you for no apparent reason, besides just being honest... I posted a question, and two types of ppl replied.... the ones that gave constructive advise like 'Bubble Bath Wrestling' was a very good suggestion.....

....then there were the 'other' replies... which are just negative replies, but being the gentleman that I am, your questions don't go unanswered, because that's just how ILHM is. He's courteous.

Again, it's nothing I haven't experienced in the past... I know when someone is cool with my honesty, and when someone is jealous.... it's human nature that's all. Everyone gets jealous, and if you say you don't then you are a liar too. *shrugs*

So there's no need to be digusted, because hell, I wasn't even replying to you LOL! ....but next time when you are being your normal, honest self (arrogant to others)...you'll see the ones that aren't as confident, or WISH they were that confident reply in a not so courteous manner... I make one comment, ONE, about the POSSIBILITY that I turned her little sister on, and everyone gets their panties in a knot. I think it upsets ppl that they aren't capable of this or soemthing..... to turn ppl on accidently. It's teh only reason.

Hey I'm a confident guy, I don't say anything mean about others unless it's called for.. but most of the time, I'm all about me, ILHM aka BIG DADDy, and that honesty is too much for some... I would just say 'hey, you don't like me, just don't reply...' it's that simple...

I think if I were to jokingly say 'We armed wrestled, and I think it made her hot.... ANYWAY, have you ever arm wrestled before?' ..I think had I said that, peeps wouldn't be so troubled... I doubt it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top