Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sneaky women, covert pro's

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMG_0912.jpg IMG_0913.jpg IMG_0914.jpg Not sure how this will look. Anyway, went into my new supply house to set up visa payments for my customers.
Counter guy sends me into a back office. I walk in say holloooo, I hear a female voice say back here. I walk back between the cubicles and at the end tucked in the corner was this big-eye'd chesty, cute 50ish gal with a bubbly attitude. I tell her I'm the new guy to everything, the Midwest, the town, everything. We were alone and got laughing about the Podunk Midwest. She says she doesn't do Visa/Mc for her customers and I countered with "I have my customer call you, you take the money and credit it to my account" done deal..

I see no ring so I said lets go get lunch. She says she is on her lunch break with me. Hmmm ok tomorrow? She's all in and said she's only got one hour. I tell her Mexican restaurant 1-mile away, I'll get there 10-minutes early order Margy's & a taco each. She's still all in, Lunch was a lot of laughs, in the end I told her you have my number if you text me yours I'll know you want to get together again. Peck on the cheek, she walks to her car turns back and asks me what are you doing? I said watching you walk. She smiled big. So then the next day I got the text. Couple days later I returned it. (Turns out her living arrangements are separate bedrooms, she didn't want to TMI me on are first meet) Should be fun.