blackjack
Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2001
- Messages
- 91
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 46
I want to know ur coolest breakups. when u need to flush some unflushables.
There is this girl i need to get rid off. she had started comming too hard on me and i think i m being invaded in my space. she is talking to my family my friends and this is too soon.
I tried this.
I was sitting quietly near her and i wasent talking to her she tried many times but no reply from my side. After a few tries she suddenly asks
She: whats wrong.
Me: Nothing. (i m not looking at her watching a magazine cuz i m in her appartment)
She: no please please tell me i could help.
Me: yeah right
She: U are breaking up with me , are`t u? (puppy like face n voice)
me: are we going out .
She: (Almost crying) U are breaking up with me.
Me: (look puzzled for her) U want me to break up with u.
She: Thats what u want.
Me: I dont know what u are talking about.
She: Ok fine break up with me.
Me: OK Fine, we are broken out.
Seem relived I breath out get my ass off from her couch and try to move to her door, but i find her hugging me instantly from my back asking me can we still be friends.
After this things turn out to be pleasureable. but again in the morning I find her like a house wife .. ahh sorry not a house wife but a 50 years old house wife.
NEED HELP. .
There is this girl i need to get rid off. she had started comming too hard on me and i think i m being invaded in my space. she is talking to my family my friends and this is too soon.
I tried this.
I was sitting quietly near her and i wasent talking to her she tried many times but no reply from my side. After a few tries she suddenly asks
She: whats wrong.
Me: Nothing. (i m not looking at her watching a magazine cuz i m in her appartment)
She: no please please tell me i could help.
Me: yeah right
She: U are breaking up with me , are`t u? (puppy like face n voice)
me: are we going out .
She: (Almost crying) U are breaking up with me.
Me: (look puzzled for her) U want me to break up with u.
She: Thats what u want.
Me: I dont know what u are talking about.
She: Ok fine break up with me.
Me: OK Fine, we are broken out.
Seem relived I breath out get my ass off from her couch and try to move to her door, but i find her hugging me instantly from my back asking me can we still be friends.
After this things turn out to be pleasureable. but again in the morning I find her like a house wife .. ahh sorry not a house wife but a 50 years old house wife.
NEED HELP. .