Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smarter Girls are harder to DJ?

Are smart Girls Harder to DJ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a school that is designed for smarter/gifted kids. There are some good looking girls, but they are really hard to DJ. When i go to some other classes at the regular HS, i have the girls eating out of the plam of my hand?

So in your opinion are smart girls harder to DJ?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i accidentally click 'No'.

I would have been the first YES vote. I think.... that they think plenty more and are harder to seduce.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smarter girls are easier to Dj because they understand higher order humor. A lot of "slower" girls don't get witty sarcasm and things of that sort. You have more to use in your repertoire, and she will pick up on all of it.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the lionheart
Smarter girls are easier to Dj because they understand higher order humor. A lot of "slower" girls don't get witty sarcasm and things of that sort. You have more to use in your repertoire, and she will pick up on all of it.

Although there are many kinds of "smart," I do agree that *intelligent* girls are easier to DJ. Usually they are more confidant in themself, and less paranoid to oter people. And you can actually have an interesting conversation with them, instead of talking about shoes for 5 hours. :)

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also go to a similiar school (Stuyvesant, it's in NYC, you might have heard of it) and I believe that the "smarter" girls fall for two things that average-intellect girls don't. First (and this is a generalization), most "smart" girls have been around more serious, AFC "smart" guys. This is what makes ****y+funny so much more effective on this type of girl. Secondly, because they are all crowded into a school such as yours (and mine) for "smarter" people, there are bound to be more "smart" guys too. And (this is another generalization) because these guys have more tendecies to be nice guys and AFCs, the girls look upon you much more highly.
Though it is much more easy to get a girl in the sack with a lower intellect because they are clueless and fall for just about everything, smart girls are easier to get and keep in that type of school's environment because of the reasons I've stated earlier.