Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smallville

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I just got the 3 season DVDs as a gift and I gotta say it's an awesome series. Anyone else a fan? It's pretty realistic and it serves as motivation for me. Not for DJing or anything, but for being virtuous and all.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i watched it during the first season, but got tired of seeing Clark being a herb. A teenage superman should be crashing parties and kicking everyone's ass, not being a momma's boy.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty good show, the best part of it is watching the Luthor's corporate manuvering and the financial clashes between father and son.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic
pretty good show, the best part of it is watching the Luthor's corporate manuvering and the financial clashes between father and son.
My sentiments exactly, a game of mental chess where each tries to checkmate each other.

The rest is crap, the writers' have been playing that Clark/Lana storyline into the dirt, real-life women would've left his a$$ for someone more decisive by now.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to follow the show as much as I can. It's a good show, except for this Lana/Witchcraft crap they have going on now. Lana is a terrible character.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how Lana looks...or rather...how Kristin Kreuk looks. Lana is the show seems like an attention monger despite having her parents killed in the meteor storm. Crazy schizzle, but yeah, I've seen like all of first season and now the DVDs will help me catch up.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Good show, I don't get to watch it a lot but when I have a chance I do.

That Lois Lane is a hottie....:cool:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been watching the series since it started, i can say it has an interesting plot/storyline as it unfolds for clark and lex. Lana is just the topping on the cake.

But man...Clark is one major AFC in the department of women. I'm betting if he didnt have his powers he'd be an absolute ***** in general.

It's all the writers' doing!!