Smallville... check this out.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the most AFC-sounding thing I ever have and probably ever will post, but those of you young enough to watch the WB should check out Episode 4 of the 2nd season of the WB show "Smallville" (Episode 204, titled "Red"). :D

The show is about Superman during his teenage years, and not surprisingly, young Clark Kent is the typical wuss/nice guy AFC.

However, in this episode, a mysterious red rock (a different Krytonite?) in his Highschool Class Ring causes a personality change, turning him to turn into a confident, ****y arrogant Clark. In other words, a facken mack daddy.

Clark had never had the courage to make a move on his crush Lana Lang (played by GORGEOUS Kristen kreuk), but the kryptonite-induced personality change makes him just lay down the facken LAW on Lana Lang. :cool:

Now, short of seeing a real DJ picking up a girl in real life, a really good way to learn about how a DJ acts is by watching examples on TV.

I know that some of you have dismissed this idea of using TV characters for inspiration as silly, but in certain instances I honestly think it helps, especially if you have a basis for comparison . This example is perfect because in a single episode, you can contrast and compare the same guy go from AFC to Don Juan back to AFC again. It's PERFECT.

Trust me, you'll all see what I mean after you watch it. I wouldn't suggest anything so childish-sounding unless I really thought it was worth it. And belive me, it is.

- Jake

PS: You can find this episode of Smallville on kazaa. Remember, Episode 204: Title - "Red". Download it! :cool:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these views and not a single reply... :D

If you think I'm full of shyt you have to check it out for yourselves. I'm not telling you about this because I need a TV show to identify the DJ mindset. I'm doing this to make the issues of illustration easier for Newbies.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, i've seen it.

If i'm not mistaken, that episode airs this Tuesday tonight in a re-run.

Last edited:

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy has super powers and a six pack and he still can't get the *****. HAW!

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
clark is a herb. he got a six-pack, white teeth, can bust anyone's ass and still keeps drooling over that Lana chick...thats TV for you...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch me talk, REd Mafia -- are you guys twins? clones? roomates? :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, you boneheads... I hope you took in what was IMPORTANT about that episode. The scene where he finally grabs that ho' and kisses her, and the dialogue... those are notable. Forget about Clark returning to his wuss self again.... that's just the dumbazz script writers doing thier thing.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even better, rent ****tail with Tom Cruise.

He is a FVCKING pimp in this movie!

Girl: Is this one night stand time?
Tom: That doesn't make you a bad person you know...

Haha ****y and funny at its finest in this movie.

Mr. Mystery

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Watch me talk, REd Mafia -- are you guys twins? clones? roomates? :D
heh...no

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know i get thet same attitude when im near red kryptonite too