Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Tip

Dignan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm not near a Don Juan yet, but I did get this funny tip from a friend of mine. If you see a cute girl in a bar or restaurant and want to good way and cheap way to introduce yourself, use the traditional "buy the lady a drink method" but with a twist. Instead tip the waiter or bartender and ask them to give the whatever lady you have your eye on a glass off water with two lemon slices, and then have the waiter/bartender tell the lady that you "specially requested that she recieve the extra lemon". Smile and wave when she looks at you, and then approach. I haven't tried it myself yet but I thought it sounded like a good ****y/funny introduction. Let me know what you guys think.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't buy women drinks.

Dignan

Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's just it; your not buying her a drink. You getting the waiter send her a glass of water, which in most places, in America at least, is free. You don't have to tip the waiter/bartender if you don't won't to.

Ron Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm that does sound a bit interesting..
it's still along the lines of "buying her a drink" but I guess since it's free (w/ exception of a small tip)... hummmm...

I don't know if it would work though.. how bout you try it and let me know

------------------
AOL IM: moronRon
¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
----------Ron Juan----------
Yo Baby
Yo Baby
Yo