Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small situation with the rotation

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So, a brief background, I have three ladies in rotation. I never said I was exclusive, but they've all removed their profiles like two or three weeks after we started dating. One is 26, there others are 29 and 31. I've also stated that I am keeping my options open and I am not rushing into anything. All three want to spend more time with me, but I have limited days available. Friday's I golf with my buds since it is nice weather and one has a corp. membership so we play for free (I suck btw, but getting better). I have one day open and I promised it to one of the chicks. Dad day is Sunday, which they are all spending with their families apparently. Two are pretty pissed that I've not gone exclusive with them, but I just say I do not rush things and I take my time. Let's see how you are at the three month mark. So they are giving me the silent treatment, the other one is a bit pissed too, but still talking. Since she's still around I invited her to go hiking with me on Saturday around my area. No response thus far. I am expecting, by previous experience, some will play this game of pulling away and going silent for the next two or three days and then reach out. I am fine as my buds asked me to do ziplining with them on Saturday. I told them the sitch, the and I agree to lay low and not chase. Duh, that's pretty obvious.

I see a lot of oral sex from them in the future to make it up to me. ;'p

Best way to play this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The best play is to not care abt what they think or even do.

Seriously.

That's how I do it with plate spinning in the past and with the current ones.

Though mine might be slightly different, I've got one who's been with me since her 20's for a good 13 years now, another is an ex who can't let go and that leaves 1 slot available to spice things up.

Max for me is 3 plates with 1 being soft dismissed every few months.

You might want ask glassguy how he does his spinning and see between us what suits you best.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Seriously.

Though mine might be slightly different, I've got one who's been with me since her 20's for a good 13 years now, another is an ex who can't let go and that leaves 1 slot available to spice things up.

You might want ask glassguy how he does his spinning and see between us what suits you best.
It's okay. I never chase. One of them got back to me. She said you called, and I thought you were going to break things off with me so I didn't answer. I said, well, hmm, that's wasn't it, good to know that you think that way though... I was going to invite you to an event on Saturday, but you never got back to me, so the tickets are now sold out (this is actually true). I said, you should come over and we'll figure out something. She agreed.

However, if the other two want to make amends for the quiet treatment, we'll see what punishment fits. ;'p Like AMS says, they're going to be sucking a whole lotta d!ck; amongst other things.

It's just strange how so many act the same way. It's unreal.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I got relationships with all my b*tches. treat each one like your number 1 baby. - future (rapper)

Thats what I learned with having a rotation. To be honest those days are behind me. Id rather focus my energy on 1 relationship, 1 person. Ill still cultivate others in very small ways but the whole push pull game is tiring for me and situations like this occur

Glassguy

Reaction score

Seriously.

Typically the ones that you try to run off keep coming back.

You WILL lose some chicks that are determined to be in a relationship. That's ok. Their intent is to be in a relationship over being with me. So unless she is a unicorn worth dropping the other plates for, let her walk.

I play the "not going to rush into anything" card too. I'd never say "let's see at the 3 month mark" because I assure you she will set her watch. If I am going to put the time and resources into legitimately dating 3 women, I dont want to watch that investment walk down the road after 2 or 3 months.

Stick with this mentality: you like how things are going but you're still just a little bit unsure. Keep them working for your attention. As long as they are investing they will stick around. The second they stop investing, start looking for a replacement plate.

There is no magic strategy to keeping one woman or 4 women around. Just maintain a strong frame and be the person that they would be crazy to walk away from. But always be willing to walk yourself. Isnt having options and not dealing with the nagging gf the entire reason for having a rotation in the first place? Male them keep putting their best foot forward with you. When they dont, bounce.

Women are not owned yet rather rented. If one breaks down go find another one to rent.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love that AMS line, 'she gon have to suck a whoooooole lotta ****' haha

RickTheToad

Reaction score

You WILL lose some chicks that are determined to be in a relationship. That's ok. Their intent is to be in a relationship over being with me. So unless she is a unicorn worth dropping the other plates for, let her walk.

I play the "not going to rush into anything" card too. I'd never say "let's see at the 3 month mark" because I assure you she will set her watch. If I am going to put the time and resources into legitimately dating 3 women, I dont want to watch that investment walk down the road after 2 or 3 months.

Stick with this mentality: you like how things are going but you're still just a little bit unsure. Keep them working for your attention. As long as they are investing they will stick around. The second they stop investing, start looking for a replacement plate.

There is no magic strategy to keeping one woman or 4 women around. Just maintain a strong frame and be the person that they would be crazy to walk away from. But always be willing to walk yourself. Isnt having options and not dealing with the nagging gf the entire reason for having a rotation in the first place? Male them keep putting their best foot forward with you. When they dont, bounce.

Women are not owned yet rather rented. If one breaks down go find another one to rent.
Agreed, but I tell them my theory on masks and how some people change after 3, 6, 9 and 12 month mark. So, all I say is we'll see how things go after said time period. The idea is for them to keep chasing and not to be complacent.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Agreed, but I tell them my theory on masks and how some people change after 3, 6, 9 and 12 month mark. So, all I say is we'll see how things go after said time period. The idea is for them to keep chasing and not to be complacent.
Check out the "How to keep a woman around" thread I posted in the regular forum.

A

AJ84

I think the only play needed is to do exactly what Glassguy does and make say you’re not looking to rush into anything and see where it goes. Because it’s the truth and women respond well to that.

If she is made to feel that she has to audition for the role of your gf, she’s going to wonder what’s in it for her to do that, esp if she has options. Doing that actually increases her chances of her expecting you to validate to her why she should ‘audition’ and wait around while you date other people. Especially if she is someone who has options.

Honestly just saying you like how things are going but don’t want to rush into anything makes sense to normal women and it is usually the truth and she can decide how she wants to be.

Don’t open doors that lead to sh*t tests. If you are dating other people she likely is too and in reality all of these women, like you, are looking for the best option so be a positive confident guy who enjoys the dating and will choose what’s best for you in the end. No guarantees and all you can do is just enjoy the experience and dump women who give you problems.