Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

slipping for the people

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
whazzup people

chea, im havin a lil problem, i mean theres this really big that gives me confidence , and that is to NOT GIVE A FAWK i walk with my head high, not caring who the fuk disses, or how they talk about you,,

im a new student at this high school , so as usual theres rumors goin on about me and people trying to start shyt, but i usually just say fuk it i dont even care and i laugh it of, but not it seems likeim startin to give in to the people, like im trying to fin in or something, i would find myself trying to fix my hair up in a way that i dont really need it to be in , or pick out cloths that i dont even like, i mean when i go to school now i just feel so much more uncomfortable than i ever did,

i just wanted to know if yall ever feel like this ? and if you do ? what do you tell your self that can get these feeling out of your head. dayum i jus wanna have that feeling of now giving a fuk about anything, i mean things that i dont need you know, but it seems really hard?

Reaction score
It simply shows how insecure you are. You've got society's infection to be like everyone else, because you're trying to find a way to be accepted. THAT IS NOT THE DJ WAY TO BE in my opinion.
Be yourself and be happy gotdammit! If there is something you don't like about yourself and you can change then DO IT! But don't change your ways to enter the blind path of the ignorant followers to find this thing you call popularity. Think about it. Are those other countless soulless losers out there ACTING like they are all preppy, or gangster or something else, HAPPY? I don't think so. Once the tide regresses something else will be "IN" and you'll see those people who used to ACT like this, to ACTING like what is "IN". Personally if I had the ultimate say in this world, I would grab a baseball bat and beat these pieces of trash senseless. BE YOUR FVCKING SELF!!

*If you choose to play the game of follow the leader at your school, then go ahead, but I would only see you as an absolute AFC, and would lose my respect. How can you succeed or strive to be a DJ, when you ACT and FOLLOW and be UNORIGINAL to attempt to be popular? If you want to be popular then go hang your self to a tree, you'll get some attention then.*

sorry if my post was a little crude but i'm having a frustrating day so don't take it the wrong way! and DONT HANG YOURSELF!!

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
not crude at all, i really needed that, im starting to saee what im doing wrong--

any more advide

GET ME REAL HARD - CUZZ AT ME OR SOMETHING!!

Reaction score
well i can go on about this subject of attempting to be popular. do you have AOL, if so my s/n is BlueDawg213.......

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
REPLY TO MY POST GOD DAMMIT!!!

hahahahahhaha