Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slight Problems Clubbing

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i went clubbing and THIS time i had an alpha male mindset, i made eye contact, smiled and went up and started dancing with like 20 girls throughout the night and every time they asked me what my name was and where im from.About half of these girls I talked a little bit more with and they asked me if i wanted to go get some water with them. When I pulled the line, "i gotta get going , but hey, you seem like alot of fun, gimme your number and we'll hang out again sometime" a couple said "i cant because you wont call me"

Now, does this mean they are insecure cause i appear to hot for them or is it that they're not interested?

Any ways to come back to that line a girl feeds me?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...that's a tough one...

"i can't because you won't call me"...hmmm...

I think any sentence that comes accross as "can't", is the same as "i don't want to"..." i CAN'T go out with you today, i have to babysit my grandma", etc...

Put it this way, there is nothing from stopping them from giving you their number...so what if you don't call?? I think if they were insecure, having a hot guy talk to them and ask for their number would boost their ego, and they would follow through...

If they were insecure I think they would have said, "i WON'T give you my number because you won't call me"...see the difference? Also, if you were macking a LOT of chicks at the club, girls notice...they might just take you for a player. Which could also explain the reason for not giving digits...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I gotta GO But give me your #!"

"Why, you arent going to call me anyway"

Look her in the eye..smirk, and say ,"Have a little faith!" then kiss her goodbye

(heh thats from a bruce willis movie)

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Heres an experiment i would try (but im by no means any good im just saying this is what id do) well ok then i cant wrisk loosing you to someone so come here stroke her hair then go for the kiss then.Remember if this fails dont blame me cuz its just guess work.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they want to go get a water with you, why then go for her number?

Why get her number to set something up for another day. if she's there with you today?

If you can get a girl into bed tonight (home base), don't insist on walking back round to first base in order to try to run to home base a week later.

Be flexible in your approach. You were focussed on getting her number. You should have been focussed on the result you wanted (to get some action).

Girls go to clubs to have fun. That may include a ONS. In general, they do not go there primarily to get a BF. They look for a BF elsewhere - work, social groups, through friends etc.

If you fvck her on that night, it could open it up to more dates (if you wanted it to). The quickest way to get a chick "attached" to you is to bone her.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the DJ skills you used may have made you come across as a player so the girl didn't want to get involved with that. As long as you have a response for what she says, though, you're still good.