Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sleep over = commitment?

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey wutsup all ive been readin this forum for a while now but i now im ready to really commit myself. the info on here is amazing and i think everyone should read it, but then their would be way too many donjuans around.

K to my question... i have a girl coming over tonight.. i have hooked up with her about 4 times within the last couple of months. I like the way it is goin no commitment style and i dont want it to change. She wants to sleep over tonight and im afraid wakin up together and all that is gonna push into a relationship. What are your guys thoughts on this? and do u have any ideas to wake up and get her out of the house right away without coming off like an a$$ hole?. any advice is appreciated.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if it's a boner party sleep over she might take it as serious. But if you invite her over for some movies, games, and food then I'm sure she won't take it as serious. Just approach the thing in the manner of not expecting anything big to happen. If she does want a relationship, you can just play it off and make her more anxious and interested in you. If she moves on you, just be like, "Woah, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm not your plaything, ya know?"

You'll be fine. The first and foremost rule is simple: It's a sleepover, have FUN! :D

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno what u mean by boner party... but yeah if i wasnt gonna get laid i wouldnt have her sleep over, so we wont be playin games or anythin.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So u just wanna fux0r her eh? sounds good to me :D

But like the others said, try not to "push" it onto her. Like, if you force yourself onto her then she might want a relationship, but if shes the one putting on the moves and it just sorta 'happens' then thats a bit better i think if you dont want a relationship.

Meh, prolly doesnt make any sense! O well, hope that helped if u can understand what i mean ;)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just letting it happen" is all good but tbh a man takes what he wants (to a degree obviously). Don't worry about that so much, if she wants you too, take what's yours.

However, what would be a hell of a lot more effective would be when you wake up next to her or just before it happens (if you're confident enough) give her the old "look i really like you but my life is hectic as it is at the moment without a relationship, lets just be friends with benefits" (translation - lets be fvck buddies).

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by freshintake
i dunno what u mean by boner party... but yeah if i wasnt gonna get laid i wouldnt have her sleep over, so we wont be playin games or anythin.
By boner party, I meant she would be playing with your boner and junk like that ;)

So if you wanna nail this girl and don't want a relationship, then bang her and don't get in one! It's that simple. You might come off as shallow, so be careful with your actions.