Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slap some f***ing sense into me fellas

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
If its a genuine thing, just enjoy without too much expectation. In the beginning everything is intense and you don't know her deeply enough to see if its really worth.

Also there is a question to think about: how much of your time are you spending on Tinder and chasing women? Are you getting enough money to enjoy more free time? How about your life purposes? Don't put women above those things... I did that for so many years, and I've lost so much.

Sex is really good... but nowadays with Tinder and all those easy sex stuffs... it comes: STD's, unplanned childs and other problems. Just protect yourself as much as you can. When I realized how dirty those women that bang with a lot of guys on Tinder are, I just decided to give up on that.

And there is a part of energy stuff that I believe, it doesn't make sense to everyone... But I realized that when I dated someone on a different (negative or lower) vibration, it affected me on a negative way. The same for going to some bars and places filled with negative energy. I'm taking care of that and I'm restricting those things. Such friends, women, etc.

And also, if you have a time and interest, read that: https://www.reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/hmxfgf
what an epic read. thanks for sharing brother