"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Slap some f***ing sense into me fellas

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
If its a genuine thing, just enjoy without too much expectation. In the beginning everything is intense and you don't know her deeply enough to see if its really worth.

Also there is a question to think about: how much of your time are you spending on Tinder and chasing women? Are you getting enough money to enjoy more free time? How about your life purposes? Don't put women above those things... I did that for so many years, and I've lost so much.

Sex is really good... but nowadays with Tinder and all those easy sex stuffs... it comes: STD's, unplanned childs and other problems. Just protect yourself as much as you can. When I realized how dirty those women that bang with a lot of guys on Tinder are, I just decided to give up on that.

And there is a part of energy stuff that I believe, it doesn't make sense to everyone... But I realized that when I dated someone on a different (negative or lower) vibration, it affected me on a negative way. The same for going to some bars and places filled with negative energy. I'm taking care of that and I'm restricting those things. Such friends, women, etc.

And also, if you have a time and interest, read that: https://www.reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/hmxfgf
what an epic read. thanks for sharing brother
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top