“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Situation

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Man! I'm so pissed off guys!!!

Went clubb'n tonight to get my mine of this chic and ****.. had 2 ugly.. chix after me all night.. and was dancing with a friend... then i see some hotties and i go for them..

they ask me to dance around the circle with them..

I'm like score i'm in... Next thing i know.. I'm trying to dance with the hottest one there.. and her friend tells her to back off!

Then my friend next to me starts dancing with her, and he scores for the whole night! I'm so pissed off!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You are acting like the woman (emotional attachment) and she is acting like the man (emotional disattachment).

Your relationship is a physical one - leave it at that and quit asking for more than this. If you want an emotional bond than look elsewhere!! This girl wants her physical needs met and that is all!!

Are you sexing her?
 
Top