Single Mom??

nemo71

Reaction score
I just met this great women (27 yr/old) and have had two great dates with her. She is hot, fun, smart and she has a 4 year old son. I've never dated a women with a kid, so I don't know what I'm for. Anyone have any advice they can share?

Thanks.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a google for "dating single mother", and read some of the articles. They're usually looking for LTR, and this is not the best place to get advice about that.

Oscar.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a single MOM a few months ago and its something i usually willing avoid, but decided what the hell shes hott...and she was hott, really cool, and tons of fun to be with....but her deamon 3 y/o scared the shvit out of me...I dont like being around childern for longer than 20 minutes or so at a time...need less to say I had to end she was ready for marriage before I met her...and i was just wanted to get lied and have fun......so if your not ready to be called dad, daddy, poppa...then keep steppin...cause being a dad is no joke...and being a dad to someone elses kids is much more difficult...

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
date her? yes marry her no!!! YOU WILL NEVER COME FIRST!! i know from experience

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by georgie24
YOU WILL NEVER COME FIRST!!
I have bad news for you... if you ever get married to ANY decent chick and you have kids, YOU WILL NEVER COME FIRST... the kids always do, and that's the way it should be. But if you feel that way, you're doing single mothers a favor by not dating them... She's already got a child, she doesn't need another one.