Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Since when did the Red Pill not include PUAs?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple friends that claim to be red-pilled. They listen to Peterson and are aware of feminism and the SJW thing, however, when it comes to women, they revert right back to being submissive. When I talk about game, its completely lost on them and they are still pounding this nice guy crap. When did the Red Pill separate from PUAs, as I understand it, this was terminology started over on the Roosh Forums like 20 years ago. How is it that one can be against feminism without understanding the intricacies of dating and the psyche of women? It was my understanding that feminism came to be the enemy from PUAs encountering major resistance during the height of pickup in the early 2000's.

Very few guys understand the implications of game, I'd like to know how and when game separated from the 'red pill'?

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
You have dipped into the MGTOW culture, in two words it is beta simps without no game, if using ams terminology, purple pill dudes, there is also terminology that goes way back, not sure sosuave or david de angelo or some other PUA material, someone correct me. They are angry betas. They know they are beta, they know how women view them, and instead of changing, they are angry. Essentially they want women to change and they are perfect.