Simple truths

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
All women have the potential to be sluts, you just have to be the right Man in the right circumstance to bring it out in them. The hot coed ƒucking the young buck she met only a half an hour earlier in the foam cannon party on spring break in Cancun is the same sweet girl who'll tell you she's just not comfortable enough to have sex with you after spooning with her for 4 hours.
Yea, a lot of guys, even many (if not most) on here would like to have you believe that there are two categories of girls, "good" and "not good" and that your mission as a DJ (should you choose to accept it) is to find that magical "good" girl who will never do you wrong.

SHE DOESN'T EXIST FELLAS!

Or actually, you don't KNOW if she is until all is said and done. They don't wear stamps on their foreheads.

If you do find one who DOESN'T screw you over in some way, it's LUCK not SKILL, and the problem is that you might not know if you were lucky or not until LONG into a relationship.

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't live in the past, but you can learn from it and try not to repeat your mistakes.

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The time and effort you spend dating and developing a new relationship will ALWAYS be better spent than trying to re-start or get back with an old one.
This has been a hard one for me to learn, but I am beginning to see the light. Too many people cling to what was, not what is and can be, not just in relationships but lots of aspects of life. Not to say you should abandon ship at the 1st ripple, but realistically evaluate what you can get out of a situation going forward, and whether is what you want and worth the effort. Under the cold bright light of examination often the best choice is to start over and take with what you learnde from your mistakes elsewhere.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mzilla2 said:
I find I have to remind myself of these lately, gotta stick with the basics:

Women who are interested in you will make themselves available to you.

Attraction is not negotiated, learned or conditioned.

Any to add?
I will say that this should be one of the top 5 Golden Rules.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Women who are NOt good for you will tell you exactly that thru their actions.

Respect is just as important as sex.

Never be less that you are to get sex.
Golden rule...no doubt.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Sorry, not to thread-jack but,..I wont argue that women are more sexual than they'll ever admit, that's just part of their covert communication methodology; but it is a biological impossibility that women are more sexual than men. Men possess 17 times the amount of testosterone women do at any given time - so lets stop kidding ourselves. Catch a woman at the peak of her menstrual cycle and she's primed and ready to go; catch her at the bottom of the bell curve for that month and she'd rather curl up on the couch and watch Grey's Anatomy. Men are ready to go at a moments notice, that's just how we work.
You are right and I agree with you in this one. It is virtually an impossibility, assuming both (men and women) are healthy and around the same age group.

In fact, I view some of the things writen in this thread (at least to this point) as masterpiece...at least over 90% of them are.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I actually think women enjoy sex more than men do though.

Women are the one's with the ****oris, which is 1000 times more sensitive than we'll ever know. Also, it's an organ that has only one purpose, sexual pleasure.

Not to mention, women can have muliple orgasms much more easily than men, and when they have these orgasms, they lose virtually all control of themselves, mentally and physically, and might as well not even be on the same planet at that time...just gone, in some different pleasure dimension.

I wish I could experience that. Sex, for men, is mostly about release, releasing sexual tension that builds up.

I've had great sex, but nothing so great that rivals what women get to experience though..

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Simple truth: Women enjoy sex way more than men do.
No they don't. Most men are very inept in the sack and consequently very few women TRULY enjoy sex.

That's why some of the most powerful men have fallen...because of a woman or sex. We cannot say the same about women (generally speaking).

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
In fact, I view some of the things writen in this thread (at least to this point) as masterpiece...at least over 90% of them are.
Shows how far some of us men have come in terms of understanding ourselves and how we fit into the world today.

Great post.