Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple method for the first text to a girl to know she got it....

Reaction score
I thought I'd share this basic move since I see it a recurring theme in my friends and some forum posts here...

You get her number from wherever and it's time to text her, I like calling too, but especially if it's online dating or a quick encounter where we haven't made a connection I tend to text first... I ALWAYS send a two part text...

Darius: Hey Jessica!
Darius: It's Darius The Bartender from the SoSuave forum how's your week going? Blah blah blah

They are sent immediately after each other. Doesn't look like a creepy text as they are back to back.

The reason I share this is because there is always the doubt, "Did she get my text?" I will adamantly and red pill say, 99.99% of the time, she damn well got your text, along with probably 10 other dudes she met that night.... but this is a good solid method for that .01 percent of doubt. Yes once in a blue a message will get lost to the data world, but two messages... nope... she's not interested and now you don't have to dwell on it.

Hope this helps some people here!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it may be a good idea to send another, Considering that she's getting bombarded with messages from dudes most likely. Just push yourself to the top. It's like applying for a secretive high-level government job, you keep pushing your application to the top by following up with the recruiter. It got me into testing over a decade ago. I never got the job, but I got through a lot of the firewalls (it helped to have a connection too though, but that connection who was retired told me to keep contacting to "push" my "application to the top," he must have told them cause I got accepted for trial even though I had no business being there - minimum qualifications).

My issue is girls giving me a "Hey" only text after we've texted for weeks but no date yet. She'll just "Hey." How do you respond to "Hey" or "hey." I think it's a put up or shut up text, she's trying to make me pull a fookin rabbit outta my hat but I've got nothin to go on. I don't wanna go "sup" like all the other bs. She's tryin to connect with me with "Hey." Of course my response would be more Invested as it would be longer than a 3-letter word. I HATE when women say "hey" and nothin else. It could mean "I'm ready to talk..." or "let's do something." I'm inclined to think that's what she's trying to open up, but usually it's when I have no time to do anything. It's always "hey" at the wrong time for me.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Two texts in a row, same as two messages in a row online, is desperate sht in my opinion. Even in online dating, women that receive two texts in a row tend to get turned off, unless it's some hot dude. So I would shy away. For me:

If it's a number I got from online, I call, and I would find out online when is a good time to call. I think getting number online and then texting defeats the purpose. You got her number, that means she wants to hear from you, it's time to turn on phone game. If it's OLD, and I got a number, I call immediately as she gives it to me, unless I fck around and she gave it to me when I was online, but then question for her number would include best time to call.

If it's number from a bar or other in person interaction, I usually tent to call, sometime I prefer to message, yet other times it's message and then a video call.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What could be a good idea is to cut the first message short, like the send button being hit accidentally, and then finishing it up with a 2nd. It could make you more memorable.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Darius: Hey Jessica!
Darius: It's Darius The Bartender from the SoSuave forum how's your week going? Blah blah blah

They are sent immediately after each other. Doesn't look like a creepy text as they are back to back.
1. Wouldn’t say “Hey”, would say “Hi”
2. Wouldn’t use exclamation marks
3. Wouldn’t say “It’s (my name)”
4. Wouldn’t say “from...”
5. Wouldn’t say “how’s your week going”

Would say:

”Hi Jessica, it was nice to meet you. I’m going to xyz next Saturday at 7 pm and would like for you to joiin me. Can you make it?”

That way, she is forced to answer “yes” or “no”. Anything else is child’s play.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what planet am I on where what you text is going to make or break an interaction, disregarding the obvious though.

Seriously, if a woman is even remotely interested she won't be turned off by any of the stuff you guys talk about on here.

Do you really think she will care if you say "Hey, this is xyz, we met at so and so".....of course not. As long as you aren't texting her weird **** or sending pages of texts when you are first in contact none of this nonsense matters.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha false. I disagree. You got yours i got mine. Never send 2 in a row
If a chick has a problem with me separating two ideas by messaging twice, then she can really kick rocks. That’s some ***** ass **** for you to think that lol.