Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Silly Question

millwall

Reaction score
First time post so sorry if my Q seems a little banal but i need some advice. Recently came out of a five year relationship i had been in since i was 18. Just about through the mandatory "messed up in the head" phase and ready to start my old life again (generally shagging around). However i have a) forgotten how to do the whole women thing and b: have lost most of my self confidence (dont ask).
Heres the gist: There is a really fit bird where i work, have never spoken to her but deep down i think she is interested in me. I would really like to go over and ask her out or even introduce myself but really dont know how to without feeling very self conscious and very scared.
Please help with advice and general words of encouragement!!!!!!
Thanks.

pantherine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fear rejection -- it's all a numbers game -- the more women you approach, the more you'll win, and the more you'll get rejected. get comfortable with being turned down.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See fellas this is the type of Newbie im willing to help, he wants help and we know exactly what the problem is and he isn't whining about it, this is the type I can help and feel good and not frustrated helping.......see the closed rant I made today if you're wondering what im talking about.

and on to the help part.....the best place to start man is going to that link above and reading the DJ bible start with the attitude section of articles.......

also go to www.doubleyourdating.com and subscribe to his free newsletter.

and Also on that link above that the DJ bible is on ready Waldens Bootcamp journal...that will make you more motivated than ever and give you tons of hope.

Pugs