“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Silent Treatment

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
I've developed a way to sort of 'payback' girls who do dumb **** to me. For example, about 2 weeks ago this one girl i had been talkin to went drivin around with me. We were just talking and having a good time. Suddenly she is like "i kissed matt last night" and i asked her about it, bc we were supposed to be talking. and she was like "well i just kind of wanted some, and we were both drinking so it felt right. i dont think i'll ever fall for him bc i know he doesn't want a bf." She didn't act like i should be mad or anything, she kind of thought it was funny. I could tell by the tone of her voice she wasn't sorry at all. I was so shocked at this ****. I acted like i wasn't hurt and took her home on the spot and told her i was tired.

Anyway, the next couple weeks up until now i gave her pretty much the silent treatment. Only talked if she talked to me, and only the bare minimal then. If she talked i would make sure it was simple and short. if she'd call i'd make up an excuse to hang up. Whenever she would ask whats wrong or why i'm not talking to her i'd say nothing and be completely normal. After a while i could tell it really got to her and she came up to me and was like i'm really sorry for what i did, i feel really bad. And i was like "oh alright" and left. I know she couldnt of felt as much bad as i was upset, i liked her alot and she had to do this ****.

Now if she wants me, she can work for it bc i did my part. Of course i still like her, but i needed to prove that i don't need her. Not only prove that to her, but to myself.

ABM
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
12
Location
Canada
Now if she wants me, she can work for it bc i did my part.
Well hasn't she already been working for it? Good job I suppose on not giving in, but If you still want her, do realize that's she'll give up eventually, so you'll have to know when to stop.
 

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
Originally posted by SmoothTalker
Well hasn't she already been working for it? Good job I suppose on not giving in, but If you still want her, do realize that's she'll give up eventually, so you'll have to know when to stop.
yes i supposed you're right, but i wanted to prove a point. I believe ive proved to her that i don't need her to survive. But now by "work" for it, it means that I won't do something with her unless SHE asks me. I won't talk to her on the phone unless she calls me. I got her to apologize so that shows she is sorry about what she did, so the ignoring stage is pretty much over.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
I have a question though, if she was your girl and she cheated on you then I suggest you drop her. Once she loses a little more interest in you then whats to stop her from seeing "Matt, who doesn't want a Gf" guy. Do you really like being second choice to matt who doesn't want a gf? What happens if matt wants a gf. Will she be with you?? Plus, she's out drinking with other guys and disrespected you completely. Are you sure it was just a kiss?? I don't know, it's your choice in the end. There are so many woman out there that will be better than her for u. I just never heard of a relationship where someone cheated and it was peaches and cream afterwards and then they got married and sh*t or whatnot. bullcrap
 
Top