Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

silence and confidence

face

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that silence is ONE of the keys to exuding confidence. Often if you say nothing..... especially if someone is talkin sh!t about you, just give them a look or something... you'll appear calm and confident.
I had this 20 something teacher/soccer coach and he hardly ever said anything... but it was like his demeanor demanded respect. All the chickas at school were mad about him. Ever since then i've seen the value in silence.

PS. I don't mean not to talk to girls ever... that's not what i mean at all. Just sometimes it has it's value.

-Face

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip. I agree.
You know why??? Because you're seen as a challenge.

Because this is a tip... that's where it belongs, in the Tips Forum.

Moved to tips.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know...Hitler used to do a fabulous thing when he spoke....
In speeches, he went up right there, and remained one minute silent before starting his speech.
Not everyone can do it, right ? That's how he hypnotized Germans....unfortunately

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! Silence is good! If you add some silence before you answer her question she will get the same feeling as the one just before a kiss! You know, when going for the kiss you do usually not say anything. Use silence to make her horny!!!

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turbobird:
Yeah! Silence is good! If you add some silence before you answer her question she will get the same feeling as the one just before a kiss! You know, when going for the kiss you do usually not say anything. Use silence to make her horny!!!
DAMN THATS A GOOD A$$ TIP, like when she asks you something or says something stupid, just look at her silent for a couple of seconds, then say something. I have a friend that if I or someone says something stupid to him, he'll just look at me or them for like 3 to 5 seconds, then answer, THAT MAKES YOU LOOK SOOO DUMB, b/c you realize while he's being silent that what you said was stupid. Or when someone trys to clown you, you stay silent and walk away or say "whatever man, I don't care" then they look stupid. HahA, good tip.

[This message has been edited by WillieSacks (edited 10-01-2001).]

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! Good post!

I'll give it a try!

------------------
Believe in yourself so everyone else will too.