Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Significance: Full Name vs. Short Name

UltimateDJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things I have been wondering about is what the significance is of a girl saying your full name when talking to you in relation to using your short name.

Obviously short names are abbreviated versions of the full name, for example: ( Joe, Steve, Andy etc. )

When girls use your full name does it signify a lower IL in you because the full name signifies a "less friendly" level and it has more professionalism to it? Or might they just like how the full name sounds?

What do you guys think?

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as long ur not called a blood belching v@gin@ ur in the clear.

I don't think it really matters what she calls you, she knows ur name its a good start

UltimateDJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kensiko
as long ur not called a blood belching v@gin@ ur in the clear.

I don't think it really matters what she calls you, she knows ur name its a good start
Well, the girl im reffering to has known me for over 2 years

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, well either way it don't matter soma my friends call me Rob, some Robert sall good.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been half Andy, half Andrew.

Andy was always saved for family and close friends, and Andrew used for formal things and meeting new people.

But since I started coming here I decided to become Andy everywhere - it sounds so much more fun-loving and relaxed.

And it seems to have really worked for me (but not when I tell a chick my name and she writes it down "Andie" :))

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about as significant as "she touched her hair while she was talking to me does this mean she's in love with me???"
It doesn't matter. Not *everything* a girl does has a direct relationship with her IL in you specifically. Full name, short name, what difference does it make!

Now, if you want, you can inquire about it with her...... but make sure to use C+F
example: "Are you so enfatuated with me that you insist on hearing every delicious syllable of my name?"
"Don't think that just because you're addressing me formally that I'm going to start treating you like a business partner and buy you anything." (with a smile, of course :))

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter?
If you want to hook up with her try it regardless of if she calls you Andrew or Andy.

UltimateDJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
This is about as significant as "she touched her hair while she was talking to me does this mean she's in love with me???"
Lol :D

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing that matters is if she screams your name in the bedroom and not someone else's name :D ;)

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you only call girls u have interest in by there short names?

no.

so her calling u by ur full name, short name, nick name, super hero name, whatever it is, it doesnt mean shizah.

the last chick i dated, would call me by all of my names, full, short, first and last, nick, everything, what she calls u means nothing

if she calls u fvckbuddy, thats a diff story...:D

"theres a party at your ankles, why dont u invite ur pants down..."

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kabalarians.com

there is a significance in what you are called. Go to the names place, and look up your name. Your name plays a pretty big role on your subconcious perseption of who you are.