Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sign Off

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Had some fun reading about all of your adventures here. Best of luck to you all in getting the 18 yo's, the classy sophisticated women, the girls of your dreams, etc. I have decided to sign off because it turns out I'm gay.

Well, no, not really. I hope. You never know. But from what I saw too much energy can go into typing your posts and too little into real life. Are you gonna look back in ten yeas and go, yeah, that Mature Man Forum, that was great stuff. Probably not. You will just be shaking your head, wondering wtf hapened to all the time. it's almost worse than personal ads.

FAct is, you don't need all this DJ stuff. Once you get your head on straight and all the AFC BS cleared out you're done. Go outside. Make eye contact. Women come up to you. Tell them to write down the number. Call with the plan. KIss clsoe first date. Take it from there. Get what you want and fukk what anyone else says, especially a blowhard like I seem to be onthese boards.

I am reading the newspapers and basically, whatever your politics, this world is going to h-ll. We can't have all the great men typing on msg forums aabout how they might number close a waitress tom night. It's ... pathetic. What if Churchill was doing that isntead of leading the war? Lincoln. What if ed mcmahon --

U see my point. Get up and do something real and the women will be there. Thdre ought to be a lifetime post max and after that you graduate, your'e out, don't come back. That's where I'm at. I'm done. My heart is fully healed, my carpet is fresh, and it's time for another chick to mess that all up again.

So I thankyou for the company...

Goodnight! Godspeed! Get laid! And get a life :))

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazingly there does not seem to bea signout button here... to think I never looked all this time, it's ... scary

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I saw this one coming. You've been very angry in your postings of late, frustrated and annoyed.:(

I wish you the very best and hope you find what you're looking for.

Peace,

~~~~~WaterTiger

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO WAY..this is like the mafia..once you're in..you're in for LIFE!!!:D

hahaha..jk..i agree with much you have said...taking a step away from all this "science" of women and actually going out there and enjoying life..making mistakes..getting burned...its all actually a good thing - if we did everything right always..then I think life would be boring..

but..this site is always a good way to re-sharpen some of those ideas that you may have forgotten about...and its nice to have a place where you can bust balls with guys (and girls) and have people who can relate to your past successes and failures..

I'm sure we'll be reading one of your posts again...but if you don't come back..good luck!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best of luck

You're right, getting out there is the best way to live life. I've contemplated bolting here once I hit 1,000 posts, but I'm sort of addicted to this site.

But your theory is right, you have to get out there and put all this stuff into practice.

However, I contend if this site was not here it would be a constant bombardment of AFCdom in which there is little escape. This is the only counter-AFC weapon I know out there. I look at it as an information and sounding board.

Once you do absorb the essence of DJism and if you can keep that inside you and not succumb to the pressures of our AFC society, you won't need this board.

But it's pretty tough out there when:

1. The majority of your friends are AFC.
2. Everyone thinks you have the plague because you haven't been married.
3. You get asked all the time when you're gonna get married.
4. You date a ton and run the gamet of psycho chicks.

... And on and on and on.

But you're right, best to put all this into practice. I hope this site has helped you; it's sure helped me.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way, this site is sort of like a drug. Once your on it, your on it until you choose to leave. You can get pyschologically addicted to it because your constantly thinking you need it, though when you leave it for a couple days and forget about it, your completely fine on your own. I was away for the past couple days and they were better then any of the times where I've logged onto this site that particular day. I'm contemplating leaving as well but that won't be until the end of summer.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Best of luck

Originally posted by WestCoaster
You're right, getting out there is the best way to live life. I've contemplated bolting here once I hit 1,000 posts, but I'm sort of addicted to this site.

But your theory is right, you have to get out there and put all this stuff into practice.

However, I contend if this site was not here it would be a constant bombardment of AFCdom in which there is little escape. This is the only counter-AFC weapon I know out there. I look at it as an information and sounding board.

Once you do absorb the essence of DJism and if you can keep that inside you and not succumb to the pressures of our AFC society, you won't need this board.

But it's pretty tough out there when:

1. The majority of your friends are AFC.
2. Everyone thinks you have the plague because you haven't been married.
3. You get asked all the time when you're gonna get married.
4. You date a ton and run the gamet of psycho chicks.

... And on and on and on.

But you're right, best to put all this into practice. I hope this site has helped you; it's sure helped me.
Personally, I don't get the reason for leaving and I certainly don't get the reason why people need to annouce that they are leaving. If someone needs a break from the board, just take a break, there's no need to up and leave for good.

The site and the Mature Man Forum in particular is a great source of advise and knowledge in this thing called life. No, it shouldn't be considered to be the be all to end all when it comes to women and dating, but it can be quite helpful in many a situation. It's also entertaining.

So, why not get help when we need it, help others if and when we can, and get some entertainment value all at the same time. As for me, my life does not revelove around the Mature Man Forum, I come here and read a fair bit, post from time to time, and have found it to be quite an interesting experience. I have no intention of leaving, but I won't ever let my life revolve around the site either. Like anything in life, utilize it in moderation; find the happy medium, there's no need for anyone to bolt for good, but don't live on the computer either.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this guy as being on the right track. There is an over emphasis on getting chicks and doing them, like a conquest game. that should be one tiny, albeit important slice of life. Did Ghandi go around DJing chicks? Does Nader? Think about the guys really really contributing to society and you will find that it takes a lot of energy to make a real mark. In fact, celibates as a rule have much more energy to focus on building value in society and improving themselves. I admit that I needed this forum and I will continue to use it as I was really a bad case. But more and more, I realize that this is going to help me in one tiny swath of my life. The important stuff won't involve DJing chicks. In fact I see DJing chicks as a means to an end...that is, using the new skills to find the one you can build a life with. Why? Because all the mature men who I find to be really really happy and productive in life (my models) have great important relationships with someone. Once they have this, they can just get on with the business of DOING.

mike

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn. Every so often one of these posts crops up. It's basically missing the point of what being a DJ is about. It's NOT about 'techniques' that can be learned, and once learned, should be put into practice.

It's about being the best person you can. Do you stop going to the library because you know all there is to know? Of course not. There are always new aspects of DJing to learn and new ways of refining. Of course, if you spend all day and night on here pondering methods of seduction, that's bad, but that's NOT what being a DJ is about.

And by the way, Churchill didn't need sites like this, because he lived in a society that wasn't completely AFC, unlike today. Our society will never produce another Churchill, because it is too focused on risk aversion.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very inspiring.......very true...
best of luck..

(kind of feel hypocritical that I have posted
so much myself....maybe i should be moving away soon too )

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?????????

just come in here and read a few post and get on with your life...

I look at the site, read a few post, occasionally reply. then im gone for a while.. it don't take but 5 minutes...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still on here, almost a veteran after starting in 2002. I've been on here as Ricardo as well, but lost that password.

Anyways, what I've found is that yes I come here alot less than what I did a few years ago, but I still enjoy reading some of the old posts for a boost.

I have the offline DJbible on the laptop as well just in case I need it.

I read many boards and they are always interesting. Sports, bodybuilding, politics, science and engineering.

What you will find in life is that experience is the best teacher, however I caution anybody from thinking that they know enough already and can't learn from someone, even a newbie.

Good example was today. I took a tennis lesson. I have taken lessons two different times in the past, but everytime a new teacher has a new outlook on things. They taught me something about my serve I never realized.

You can always learn something new. Life is the best teacher, but that includes all the other people in the world.