Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sick of high school girls

NeonXL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me, or do high school girls suck bigtime? I'm a senior in HS and have noticed that girls seem to never grow out of the teenybopper phase. I always see tons of senior girls who act like teenyboppish freshmen. The maturity of these girls seem to never change. :confused: Does anyone have any knowlege as to whether college girls are any better?

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the college you go to, the people you interact with, and your social life.

High school is pretty homogenous, but college is generally a change.

Of course, I must point out that this question is too general to warrant a response of value. Narrow it down, such as "will I find more people who like Rush in Harvard than Yale?".

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls in HS act the way they think people want them too. They try VERY hard to conform to what's "cool." They have an unwarranted assumption that looks are the most important thing to getting "the hot guy"

As a current university student I can tell you that things do get better :) Most women in college don't care so much about their looks because they aren't forced to battle for peer approval every day. Because of this women act more theirself then in HS (Except this one girl I dated for year and a half who didn't become "teenybopperish" until after she got to college, but that a story for another place and time) Don't be discouraged by HS b*tches who pay more attention to their hair then the more important things. From HS it only gets better.

:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my HS, there are only three things girls care about: how good they look and how much sex they get, and how good it is. I'm sure it's the same way in almost every public high school out there.

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VoodooChild's two cents: Yes, yes, things get better once you get to college. For starters, you get the cream of the crop of high school students, not the ignorant masses. For another, you have far more people to come into contact with (if you go to a big school) so your odds of finding someone with two brain cells to rub together are better.
All this is as long as you stay away from the sorwhority girls. They're the ones who just can't stand letting go of the mindless conformity, ridiculous social politics, shallowness and general idiocy of high school. They're fvckable, but they're certainly not dateable. At least at my school.

Your mileage may vary.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAH!

You think girls in your HS suck?! I'm a good looking **** [keep in mind I'm 15]:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?emid=SEARHS

And today, I was dressed impeckably. Khaki's [dockers, nice pants], white undershirt [tight jockey] that could be seen udner the collar of my Express For Men navy blue dress shirt. Walking out of gym class I had my shirt untucked and unbuttoned my muscles showin thru my undershirt. Prolly the sexiest I've looked in the last month ;)!

I walk bye a group of girls in my grade, who are COMPLETLY intimidated by me/my sexual zeal. And they MOCK ME for being good looking:

"ooo, look at fabio!" - in a cynical manner, then all her friends laughed @ me.

So no, being good looking doesn't mean HS girls will flock to you. You have to both be good looking and non-intimidating, and you have to conform like the rest of them. I've casually dated a few girls from my school, mostly juniors/seniors. Girls get better as they get older, but for the love of god, HS girls suck.

Oh, and for you vengence junkies out there, I replied:

"Ya, your right... I am way outta your league <debonair smile>"

Trying to weed thru all the immature girls to find a nice one my age is the biggest pain in the ass ever, be lucky you dont go to my school.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh!t Anthony...I knew you were 15, but you look older in your picture, and I don't mean just because of your clothes! Must be the Italian in your blood. No, I'm no trying to poke fun at you, since I'm Italian too. No wonder most of the girls must be intimidated due to your sexual zeal...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man, u look a bit older than 15 :p Hehe, and its funny because i bet you if that chick was not w/her friends she wouldnt have said 'ooo fabio', i think she just did that because she wanted a self-esteem(?) 'boost' from her friends.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt...

A big part of it, is that as a group the girls in my grade have labeled me a playboy since like the 5th week of school. And so whenever they are in a group, no matter how much they want it, they just go along with the other girls opinions.

Oh yeah, and now I'm really tan from my trip to the beach, so I actually look mediteranian. I love how I look, but I can't stand how these girls jump to the wrong conclutions.

The funny thing is, in 30 min I'm goin to the mall, and there countless women will ravage me with their eyes - get flustered when I say hello to them, fumble their words, out of shere adrenalin/attraction... then I'll go to school on monday and some 16 y/o hotties will look right past me. <sigh> what can ya do.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree HS girls do suck pretty much. (at least in my school). Seems like they all fall into 4 categories drug addicts/sluts, ditzes, selfish *******, and those few that are ok(they're rare in my school). The county I live in is mostly open farmland with a couple small towns(they are getting bigger though) there isn't much to do so about 75% of the people in my school are drug addicts. I just don't find drug addict women sexy but is just my opinion so that is why it annoys me a little. Sounds like it will change once I get to College though. :)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HA! So unbelievably true. What pisses me off is that HS girls can NEVER make a move. They could have close to 100% attraction and you could say "kiss me" and still they won't do anything. They usually non-outgoing when they see someone they want (me) and get all nervous and blushy when you try to talk to them/smile at them!

The other night I went out to a club with some friends (illegal, cos I'm 16, but whatever) packed with twenty-something year old HBs and after getting used to HS girls wussing out after a little eye contact this was a huge shock. Every girl I eyed, eyed me and smiled right the fvck back. There was this 20 year old girl that worked the VIP area and all night she was smiling at me. This girl was a 9.9 tbh, imagine Christina Aguilera with larger, firmer breasts and a way cuter face and that's her. A mate of mine tried chatting her up but to no avail. I thought fvck it and spoke to her for a while, man are mature girls receptive! And did I get her number? Nope. And i've been hitting myself ever since. I musta felt intimidated or something, that's GOT to be sorted out.