Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shyte tests: My perspective that works (for me)

Glassguy

Reaction score
I had an interesting PM message convo with @flowtheory .

Not to go into the specific details , but some questions he asked me got me thinking about tests and how I handle them.

First let me say that I dont get that many tests. If I do, typically I dont pay much attention to them.

We all know (or should know) why a woman tests:
1.) She wants to test your frame
2.) She senses that you are an alpha (or at least not full blown beta) and wants you to validate it through her "tests".
3.) Her interest is on the fence as you being a sexual partner and she wants to see how you handle these tests to validate yourself.

This is where I really had to think about one very important thing that I do that puts me into a position of an evening stronger frame than I already have when dealing with "shyte tests".

Are you ready?

I don't acknowledge them as tests. If she asks me a question she gets an honest answer. Dont like it? Ok I'll move on to the next chick. Period. I truly dont care if I pass them in her eyes or not. At all. Why? Because I am not out there dating and holding a rotation to validate myself to these women. And to build a solid rotation, relationship, etc. AND keep them coming back, THEY have to validate themselves to you and not the other way around.
I ignore their tests. Maybe not intentionally, but subconsciously I truly dont care.

And the most important point I want to make:

The minute you care about passing her tests, you ready failed it. When you start feeling as if you have to validate yourself to anyone, you now hold less power in the relationship (any relationship) and guess what? You are now in HER frame instead of her choosing to be in your frame.

The minute the outcome of her test changed your priorities, agenda, you have to sell her on why you do what you do, etc., you failed the test. Because you just told her that she can have control over what you do. Period.

When you have an abundance mindset and you truly dont care, they will literally become chicks who you cant run off.

Why? Because you are totally outcome indifferent about the tests.

When you even start thinking about being someone other than who you really are, doing what you truly like doing or show her that she even has some control of you and what you do as a man, you put her on a pedestal. And you failed her test.

Example: recently a woman said to me: "can't you just skip this one golf tournament to hang out with me Saturday morning"?

Me: nope. You know I like playing golf. That wont change. If its a deal breaker, so be it. If you cant wait till Sunday to get together, just let me know.

Her: well of course I know you like playing golf. I can't wait to see you Sunday even though I'd like to see you sooner.
She didnt ask me that WANTING me to skip a golf tournament to sit around with her. She just wanted to see if I would do it....and I didnt.

Shyte test passed with flying colors because I did what makes ME happy and didnt even consider her little test.

Women want a man who stands true to who he is and does what makes HIM happy. That's why you read on here to invite a chick to something you are already going to do with or without her. You are bringing her into your frame and dont even know it.

The minute you even care about passing her test, you already failed it. Read that again. And again. Altering you, your agenda or your purpose to acknowledge her test means you ready failed it.

How do you always pass the test is : not caring about the outcome, staying true to yourself and who you are first and foremost. By doing that you ALWAYS pass the test. Maybe not with her, but within yourself. Chicks come and go. Your standards and frame shouldn't.

A woman that sees this type of frame will lust for you. Guaranteed.

When you even care about shyte tests and outcomes, you already failed the test and now you're in her frame. That never ends well.

Just my perspective.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
When you even start thinking about being someone other than who you really are, doing what you truly like doing or show her that she even has some control of you and what you do as a man, you put her on a pedestal. And you failed her test.

Example: recently a woman said to me: "can't you just skip this one golf tournament to hang out with me Saturday morning"?

Me: nope. You know I like playing golf. That wont change. If its a deal breaker, so be it. If you cant wait till Sunday to get together, just let me know.

Her: well of course I know you like playing golf. I can't wait to see you Sunday even though I'd like to see you sooner.
She didnt ask me that WANTING me to skip a golf tournament to sit around with her. She just wanted to see if I would do it....and I didnt.
I would have to disagree.

It’s good to stay true, but it won’t always lead to results. You have to manipulate the hell out of her until you get what you want, then you can be honest if you want.

Promise her the world, get her pregnant, and then tell her to go to hell. You can’t tell her to go to hell from the beginning, she won’t bite.

It’s just like a poker game.

Glassguy

Reaction score
^^^^I totally disagree.

Unless you have very little to offer as a seductive man, you would probably have to manipulate a woman into thinking about you and lusting over you.

But that's not my game.

Manipulation will not end well. Its temporary. Always. You are only diverting her from the true you. Think that will hold up over time? Hell no. She will figure you out quickly.

Solid frames will continue on.

Males with low SMV will need to manipulate. Those with high SMV will pull chicks into their frame by it being solid.

Trump you were just starting threads about negative this and negative that. It makes sense based on your above post. They figure you are not what you seemed and they bounce. You get negative and mad. Wash rinse repeat and continue to get poor results.

Dont hate the player bro......step up your game!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree glassguy but I have a slightly different explanation. The conscious acknowledgement that it's a shiit test is not detrimental, but what you describe in your post is the end goal. A second nature passing attitude. By this I mean you either pass the test or you put so little value on it that it doesn't matter. And you do this naturally because you are in your zone.

When life gives you a challenge it's healthy to tell yourself this is a challenge meant to be overcome. Meant to hone your virtues. In that sense it's healthy to acknowledge a shiit test and use it for self development. This is after self validation is consistent.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree glassguy but I have a slightly different explanation. The conscious acknowledgement that it's a **** test is not detrimental, but what you describe in your post is the end goal. A second nature passing attitude. By this I mean you either pass the test or you put so little value on it that it doesn't matter. And you do this naturally because you are in your zone.

When life gives you a challenge it's healthy to tell yourself this is a challenge meant to be overcome. Meant to hone your virtues. In that sense it's healthy to acknowledge a **** test and use it for self development. This is after self validation is consistent.
Makes sense. I wont disagree with your slightly different mental approach to the same result

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Manipulation will not end well. Its temporary. Always. You are only diverting her from the true you. Think that will hold up over time? Hell no. She will figure you out quickly.
It’s not about holding up time. It’s about getting what you want from her as quickly as possible giving as little in return. And yes she will figure it out, that’s why you have to get what you want from her before she figures it out.

Come on bro, someone with your sexual experience is talking like Disney here. You have to get INTO the game and then you can relax. Manipulate until she gets pregnant, and then tell her the absolute truth.

Males with low SMV will need to manipulate. Those with high SMV will pull chicks into their frame by it being solid.

Trump you were just starting threads about negative this and negative that. It makes sense based on your above post. They figure you are not what you seemed and they bounce. You get negative and mad. Wash rinse repeat and continue to get poor results.
You have to figure out what your goal is with her and work around that.

I’m sure Hitler told the truth
I’m sure Trump the truth
I’m sure Clinton told the truth
I’m sure Edison told the truth
I’m sure the Queen told the truth
I’m sure every actor in an audition told the truth
I’m sure every CEO told the truth
I’m sure the President of China has told the truth
I’m sure every government in the world has told truth.

No bro I’m not negative and I don’t get mad. I’m just telling you the way world works and living in reality.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Trump, you manipulate all these women and still can’t get a girl in her 20s? Lol come on bro

You have to pick a side, teacher or student. If you’re teaching, you’ll need a track record first.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit giving a **** about women **** testing me. I used to try to be careful and watch out for them so I could pass them, it was like I was walking on eggshells with concrete boots. I finally got tired of trying to pass them and now if I fail them then I fail them, fvck it. She can go test someone else and waste their time with that bs. I’m sure it’ll cause me to fail more with women today than ever before but I honestly am burnt the fvck out playing all their mind games and foolishness. Either they’ll come back once they realize I’m not interesting in playing and act like an adult or they’ll keep going their way and I’ll keep going mine. That’s one part of my game I’ve scrapped, passing **** tests. No time for it.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t thought about a **** test in years. Just doesn’t register as a test. I always say what I want, but I do so in a playful way. That’s the key. If you take it too serious she is turned off. I agree with the premise: who cares if she leaves. But I’m tryna fvck so I’ll just be playful. It’s actuakky natural for me to be playful because it’s just flirting at the end of the day.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
@Trump, you manipulate all these women and still can’t get a girl in her 20s? Lol come on bro

You have to pick a side, teacher or student. If you’re teaching, you’ll need a track record first.
I don’t manipulate as much as the next guy, and I’ve seen them pretty successful. Im more exaggerate and promise them the world.

Personally I think I’m pretty smooth, but any decent looking girl in her 20s has a boyfriend.