Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shrek Couch Kiss Technique ;)

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today my girlfriend sent me a message saying she had frees and would meet me and I went and picked her up and took her home. I said "Wanna see my place" and she said ok so I took her there.

I'm sure she would of known what I had planned ;)

Anyway we sat down on the couch and I said wanna watch a movie and I said I hadn't seen Shrek because my sister hired it and she said I better put it on then because its good.

Anyway for most of the movie we held hands and that, while I came up with a great idea.

When the movie finished I said "did you like it?" and she goes "yeah", and I stroked her hair a bit and then just thought fvck it im gonna do this, and said "well, I know something else you will like" she said "what" and I kissed her.

It worked great, she must of been really waiting for a kiss beacuse she put her arm around me and stuck her tongue in, It was my first kiss so I just went along with it, but I'm so glad I didn't wuss out otherwise I wouldn't of got this chance ;) At first I hesitated a bit then I reminded myself "If you didn't ask her out, you wouldn't be going out" "If you didn't hold her hand you wouldn't be holding hands now" and "If you don't kiss her then theres not much chance you will be kissing because she is shy"
and I just went for it!

I name this technique the "Shrek Couch Kiss"TM ;)

I'm so glad my sister wasn't home sick today, or I would of been real pissed off!!!
-Ben

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ben
Thanks for the tip i'll be trying that tomorrow as my neighbour invited me over to her place to watch a movie called "girl" tomorrow. We're not going out or anything but since she's leaving to a different country I might as well give it a shot :) Hopefully noone else will be in the room ;)

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch a movie called "girl"
Is it just me, or does the title of the movie just SCREAM CHICK FLICK!!!!?

Honestly, its kinda corny, but its not like Idiotic corny, its like, 'smooth-corny'... i did something like this awhile ago...it was with this one girl, our birthdays were pretty close together (Mines Nov29, hers Dec1)... Well i invited her to dinner with my friends, and after dinner when we were alone outside the restauraunt, i go up close to her, wrap my arms around her shoulder, she wraps her arms aroudn my back... We stand together face to face, and i say "Wow, that was great... You got me such a nice present, but I dont have anything for you (i was not planning to go to her birthday party), except this" and i lean in for a kiss :D

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God and all other dieties be with you.

Oh and way to go on the smooth moves man, Its not easy to do that even when your older.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post ben! Way to go! I gave this tip to a shy friend of mine:

When your kissing a girl for the first time, and your feeling shy/hesitent, say something, anything, and trail off as you lean in. "Wow, dinner was aw-<your kissin!>" And once your confident with going for the kiss, say something enticing befor/while you lean in, like in a deep, rolling voice, let her have a "C'mere<put your hands around her, give her love handles a squeeze>."

Never forget, you don't, by ANY MEANS have to wait till the end of the date to kiss her. Hell, the best kisses don't even happen on dates - they are those spontaneous, eyes meet and you go for it right in the moment kisses. So just be confident, and go for it when your feelin it.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome job reuben!! very smooth of you and congrats on getting your first kiss under your belt. You're well on your way