Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you write notes?..

Ron Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been here a while, but I just really needed to say this to you guys, so listen up.. I know what I'm talking about.

"Should you write notes back and forth to a girl you're interested in?" You want the answer quickly? Well who usually writes notes to each other the most? Girls write notes to their other girl FRIENDS. So should you write a bunch of notes back and forth to a girl you like? I wouldn't recommend it. If you DO happen to get caught in the note game, make them short and sweet, without ANYTHING of great importance or anything that seems even the SLIGHTEST on the negative side. Save the good stuff for when you actually talk!! Notes take away many things required to make yourself attractive to someone (to be a "DJ").. kino, eye contact, not to mention that notes don't give her a chance to see your cute personality at work ;) SO just try to avoid them. THat's all

What the heck IS the point of those stupid notes anyways?

**MODERATORS: This is in the High School Forum because it pertains to the high school crowd. Move it if you wish.**

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER write notes.

Not even a little one. Always in person. I hate using the phone also. I only use the phone after she has agreed to a date and we are deciding what to do! NEVER WRITE NOTES

NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES
NEVER WRITE NOTES

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, I would have said yes 100% a few weeks ago. I was chasing this girl, and every day she would pass this one textbook back and forth with a junior guy (we're both seniors). They would write each other little notes in the book. At first when I saw this going on I was like, ****, he's trying to steal my thunder. But then I thought about it some more and decided it was just innocent bull**** - he's probly not even interested, and if he is its total AFC behavior.
So I asked this girl out and she showed low IL so I said next. Yesterday I found out she's now going out with that little ***** junior guy. So the note thing apparently works in some situations.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guy's success was probably in spite of the notes, not because of them. If a girl is already super-into a guy, he can get away with crap like that. If the girl is NOT already into the guy, and he writes notes, it takes the interest down.

Note writing will not get her MORE interested in you. At best, it does nothing. At worst, it screws you over. So why bother?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well who usually writes notes to each other the most? Girls write notes to their other girl FRIENDS. "

using that logic, you shouldnt call girls either. they spend more time babbling with their girly friends over the phone than talking to anyone else.

note writing is just a method; a medium. like talking on the phone.

if a girl has no interest in you, calling her wont make her like you any more.

same goes for note writing. dont use it as a miracle solution to raise her interest level. if she does have interest, however, note writing can be used like a phone call - find out what the deal is, flirt, make plans, etc.

its only as afc as you make it. it depends on how you present yourself, just like when on the phone and even in person.

Reaction score
I disagree. I wrote a note (I called it a 'letter' though) to a girl today, and got a postive response. It contained the LJBF pattern which I haven't memorized yet. I do think that you should try to put some patterning into your notes, and not just babble like a schoolgirl.

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no reason to write notes. Anything should be said to face to face. It's more intimate and makes her feel closer to you. Also, written language is too vague; it's too easy to misunderstand.

Ciao,
ItalianMafioso

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
strong like bull was the most correct so far imho. Note writing is definitely just another medium you have to use at your disposal. Note's make you a friend like spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat. Every medium can be manipulated if your spitting your game at some piece of ass, and note writing is the same as any of em.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing notes is another medium for communication, however there are better ways, manily face to face.

In face to face conversations you can use kino. you can judge body language, and you can make eyecontact. In notes you can't do any of these things, and as we all know these things are very important in judging a girls intrest level.

Ron Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who has said it is a medium for communication are right.. I do agree. But like the phone, I STRONGLY suggest you add no fluff talk and get straight down to business (i.e. if you have a date to make). I agree with ItalianMafioso that it is too vague and can be misunderstood. THIS is one of the main reasons you shouldn't. 90% of our communication is through actions (body language, facial expressions, tone of voice, eyes, etc.), so why would you even risk being misunderstood and having to explain yourself later?

I'm not say all kinds of notes don't work.. if you want to write something quickly and just pass it during class, FINE, as long as it's not AFC "you're beautiful" crap or something. Just don't drag out your notes more than you HAVE to.

Last edited:

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say stay away from notes as well...i think the biggest reason it makes you seem like youre unconfident, but most of all its really easy to get mixed up..you may write something and mean it one way but when a girl reads it she may interprit it another way..i think when talking to a girl body signals say as much as your verbal communication so in notes you dont have any sgnals..

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm...

Well I was flirting with our Brazilian exchange student like this near the beginning of the year. Seemed to be going well. I never took it past flirting though.

Overall I don't think notes are that good of an idea though. Every girl I've dated has been obsessed with writing long notes and e-mails. To the notes you don't need to reply. To the e-mails reply with a small message. Notes aren't too good though.

A Ron

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually seen notes be very successful. However, notes will usually only work if the girl's already interested in you. They are not a way of getting a girl to like you.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that notes are extremely bad even when interested in someone. When I got notes from my girlfriend and I wrote her back, I had absolutely NOTHING to say the next time we talked. It made real convo so boring that I was almost force to write notes. The same goes for the phone. When talking on the phone, make it short and sweet with girls, otherwise when you see her in person you will have to think fast for something to talk about.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing note's is immature and un-DJ like.

This is a forum to strive to become a DJ, not to make the AFC experince superior. Refrain from using notes and be the DJ you are striving to be.

Period.