"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should I.......?

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
I met this chick at uni a couple of years back and we were damn close.

We never dated or anything but we got close and I could have tapped her up easily. However, I dropped out in my fresher year and I went home. Anyways, I took a year out but now I'm back at the same uni.

She's in her final year. I've been here a month but we haven't met yet. We've been exchanging texts and it seems shes really keen to meet with me. But I've wanted to play things my way. Keep the alpha male thing up. I will call her when i'm ready.

However, she's asked me to go to a concert in Leeds (about 40 miles away) on Tuesday night, because she couldn't make it to the one here in manchester. She said she'll drive and she keeps texting me about it.

So what do I do? I mean, yes I do want to meet up with har again, but:

A. Would it be an alpha male thing to do to go along with her wants.

B. I wanted to meet her in a more social, more appropriate environment rather than being alone with her in a car for an hour, just sitting there.


I couldn't care less about the band, so it's just whether I should go with her or not.

This is hard because it's like been way overdue that I get with this girl.

It's like I'm one-on-one with the keeper and all I have to do is score. It's the type of opportunity that a good player would bag, but it's also easy to miss if I play this wrong.

Any suggestions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Would you be interested in this event she is asking you to? If so then why wouldn't you go?

And being alone with her in a car for an hour, being on a road trip and her driving is bad because???

She is only giving you a free booty call here - your choice.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
So you've known her for a couple years are you havn't yet asked her out? I wouldn't worry about sounding to neady than. I mean, if she's asking you out, go! That's what most guys would dream of.

Being an Alpha Male doesn't mean 'o, she wants it, so I guess I can't do it' it means not doing it just because she wants too. So if you really want to hang out with her than go.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
go out with her dammit.

jesus. why are you worrying about the alpha male thing?

if you didnt go out with her, and take up on the hints she's practically shoving in your face, i would worry about stupidity on your part.

all the best mate.
 
Top