Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should I try to do this?

zen511

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is this chick whom overheard me talking about what classes I am going into next semester and offered to give me her books so I don't have to buy them. Now she told me she wont accept money for them when I offered so thats a good thing for me. One thing we have been having a little kino action going on and she continusually compliments me on my ability at rowing, she is a coxswain. Should I try to bust out a move by saying something like "I want to thankyou for getting me these books by taking you out to dinner this weekend" or should I just continue the kino and try to hookup with her by other means.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk less, do more.

You: "Hey, Mnday night I was planning on going to Sal's Eatery for a club sandwich, then go over to Pockets Pool for a game or two, maybe around 6:30. Would you care to join me?"

The fact that you're inviting her to spend time with you already conveys interest and the reason is irrelevant. If you mention the books it makes it sound like you're only reacting to her niceness. Disconnect that and just ask her out, making no reference to the books.

Weeknights are best to start out. She hasn't yet proven herself for you to use your valuable weekend nights.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coxswain??? WTF oh well...obviously there is some interest level, so next time you see her, just get her phone # and take it from there. Don't hesitate man, go for it. It looks to me like it's all green lights...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheCloser
Coxswain???
Yeah, that means she loves cox....

You've got the right idea zen, she has given you a clear window of opputunity, so might as well take it.

zen511

Don Juan
Reaction score
ehhe coxswain controls the boat the rowers row for all of you who dont know..