"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should I Talk About Past ReLationships?

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
ontario canada
Hey Guys..i'm REally Curiouse on IF i should ever talk about past RElationships OR Not with A girl I'm Dating Or going out with...cuz alot girls told me that u should cuz it's the honest thing and some guys too..but my fitness teacher told me that u should never (it was part of our Course) I know if I do i never say bad ****t about my Ex's cuz it would probly only make me look bad..but should i even be mentioning any thing at all?? If Not..what do i say to the Ladie i'm With??
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
No. Don't. It's none of her business, anyway.

Like you said, if you say bad things, she'll think that you don't treat women well. If you say GOOD things, you seem like you're still in love with them. If you say neutral things, well...it's just BORING.

It's a bad topic, any way you slice it. Talk about HER.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
no, though ive seen my friend use it as social proof and also to raise IL

i cannot stand it

it shows weakness, and being desperate

theres a certain mystery that needs to kept secret

why does some chick you just met, deserve to know about your past?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Speed Demond
Hey Guys..i'm REally Curiouse on IF i should ever talk about past RElationships OR Not with A girl I'm Dating Or going out with...cuz alot girls told me that u should cuz it's the honest thing and some guys too..
B*U*L*L*E*T*I*N --- SOME GIRLS LIE FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT!!!

Never, ever, EVER give them details about past relationships. If they ask just tell them that you and your ex had "creative differences." When they ask for more details, you repeat that you had creative differences and that it does not have any bearing on the here and now. Period.
 
Top