Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I still ask her out?

King Don Juan

Reaction score
Lots of girls at my school like me but I only like one of them shes a 8. She liked me since September I didnt do anything with her besides eye contact every once in a while. In December when I worked in a group with her, I did lots of kino and eye contact she loved it and I know her interest raised even higher. Her friends are always looking to see if I check her out and stuff. Anyways the problem is I didnt approach her yet because I have no friends only like 10 acquaintances. During class I dont say much but they still want me. Im afraid that when she finds out I got no friends she wont want to date me anymore So I just focus on girls outside of school. Should I still give her a chance?

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still don't see why you haven't asked her out.. if you are secure with who you are, she should and probably will like that.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu have school on monday? isnt it presidents day or some shyt

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude ask her out, I don't see what's holding you back?

King Don Juan

Reaction score
I just read alot of posts saying how your social status is important to getting girls in highschool. I didnt want her to ask who I chill with then say nobody and I thought girls would get turned off by guys with no social life.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am like you, i only have a few friends (like 2) but i have alot of aquantinces. i also have ALOT of women that like me, so heres some advice:

I employ the i dont give a fvck method and it helps me a ton. If theres a chick i want i go for it NO MATTER WHAT because i dont care if she rejects me or not, if she does shes not worth my time.

If she asks who your friends are go in for some C&F. Thats what i do anyway...
NOW GET OUT THERE AND START MACKIN:D

King Don Juan

Reaction score
Originally posted by hummer47
i am like you, i only have a few friends (like 2) but i have alot of aquantinces. i also have ALOT of women that like me, so heres some advice:

I employ the i dont give a fvck method and it helps me a ton. If theres a chick i want i go for it NO MATTER WHAT because i dont care if she rejects me or not, if she does shes not worth my time.

If she asks who your friends are go in for some C&F. Thats what i do anyway...
NOW GET OUT THERE AND START MACKIN:D
What c&f do you use for that question? She skipped class today so now she has to wait until wednesday.