Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I reach out again?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whashannin'

Last weekend I went out with a girl I had gone on 2 dates before. Between the 2nd and 3rd date there was about a month of time because she said she didn't think we were a good fit for each other. She wasn't making it easy to chat on the phone or meet up to explain why she felt that so I let it go.

She saw me in the gym 2 weeks ago, came over to say hello and had brief convo. I caught her later to ask her what was up and why she didn't wanna keep seeing each other. She told me it was because when we were messing around in bed that we weren't going to have sex that night because she wants to get to know me more. I said okay and then jokingly turned to her and said 'So when am I gonna get the get to know you quiz?' I was kidding, but in hindsight it wasn't the best joke because she felt disrespected by it because I made her seem easy and that's why we weren't talking. Lesson learned.

Anyways, we went to a nice dinner on the 3rd date. We had a good time and she kissed me goodbye at the end. A little surprising after not seeing her for a month but a nice end to the night regardless.

That was Friday. I called her Sunday to invite her to cook dinner with me. No answer. No call/ text back yet. I'm debating whether to reach out to her again on Wednesday or next week. We've spoken on the phone 2 or 3 times before so she should know it wasn't an accident. And could have at least texted me back by now if she was busy when I called.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont double txt or double call.

Watch what they do not what they say.
Imo the way she is acting is a sign of moderate to low interest.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She don't see in your alpha, you're a beta provider for her, that's why no sex and your none sexual attention.

Do not reach out to her.

No more dates either, dinner at your place, you cook for her. Period. Obviously only if she reaches out to you, which she won't. Cuz she sees beta in you, your time in not valuable.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
. Between the 2nd and 3rd date there was about a month of time because she said she didn't think we were a good fit for each other. She wasn't making it easy to chat on the phone or meet up to explain why she felt that so I let it go.
that was enough to NEXT her
She saw me in the gym 2 weeks ago, came over to say hello and had brief convo. I caught her later to ask her what was up and why she didn't wanna keep seeing each other. She told me it was because when we were messing around in bed that we weren't going to have sex that night because she wants to get to know me more. I said okay and then jokingly turned to her and said 'So when am I gonna get the get to know you quiz?' I was kidding, but in hindsight it wasn't the best joke because she felt disrespected by it because I made her seem easy and that's why we weren't talking. Lesson learned.
here You fvcked up big time with her dude, really BETA behavior

NEXT, you wasted more than a month, I hope you two split the dinner money, and he few ever meet her again at the gym, act like she doesn't exists, don't know her.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whashannin'

Last weekend I went out with a girl I had gone on 2 dates before. Between the 2nd and 3rd date there was about a month of time because she said she didn't think we were a good fit for each other. She wasn't making it easy to chat on the phone or meet up to explain why she felt that so I let it go.

Anyways, we went to a nice dinner on the 3rd date. We had a good time and she kissed me goodbye at the end. A little surprising after not seeing her for a month but a nice end to the night regardless.

That was Friday. I called her Sunday to invite her to cook dinner with me. No answer. No call/ text back yet. I'm debating whether to reach out to her again on Wednesday or next week. We've spoken on the phone 2 or 3 times before so she should know it wasn't an accident. And could have at least texted me back by now if she was busy when I called.

What do you guys think?
it sounds like this is the only girl in your life, you need more prospects. don't fear the unknown, venture into new territory. have some self respect, realize your self worth, and walk when a woman shows little interest. if a woman expresses doubt you play devil's advocate and playfully encourage her to doubt and see what she decides to do. it's a test for her. if she chooses to walk you save yourself a lot of time. if she stays she's expressing submission and will let you lead.

if you make it a point to talk to at least 10 new girls a week you'll never act like this with one girl. you'll naturally attune yourself to the plethora of options you have.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whashannin'

What do you guys think?
Did you mention you were with this girl in bed???? And did nothing???? She probably friendzone you already.
I never ask a girl to come to my place. Too many crazy people around and women know this. I am not implying your are nuts.

It is best not to contact her and apply the 90 days challenge. If you want to contact her it is best that you do it when I am telling you below.

Do not call her from your phone. She knows your number and won't pick up. If you make up your mind and want to Call her, do it during the week of the last quarter of the moon phase.
For example, call her after work in the beginning of the moon cycle, during the call ask her out or whatever plan you have. You need to meet her during this cycle too. So if you call Monday, ask her to meet on Friday or Saturday of the same week, or as long as the moon is in last quarter phase. Use a different phone number. She will 100 percent pick up.
Alternatively, pop up at her from nowhere or better put yourself in a location where she can see you, make yourself available for chit chat. But in either approach, don't mention anything about she not picking up the phone or replying to your texts. Act like nothing happened. She will not be ready to react to you because she does not expect you to call from new number. Don't let her think or she will remember you texted her.

Don't call her when she is busy or you know she is working. The old farmer almanac can tell you the moon cycle for your zip code.
Alternatively, don't call her at all and apply 90 days challenge.
In my experience, I dont ask any girl out on more than two occasions. On the second time, I am kissing her in the mouth regardless of her mood.
Yes, you sound very β
Good luck.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sounds like a simple case of low intesrest. Soft-ghost her.

Greet her at the gym like nothing happened, don´t be butthurt. Find new plates.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad I posted to get some perspective.

A few things just to be clear:

1. We were in bed and 'messing around'. I'll leave it vague because you don't need the details and sharing them is just me trynna boost my ego. Fvck my ego.

2. I've been on plenty other dates in the time in between and one other that weekend. She's not the only girl. Set one up this morning and maybe I'll follow up with the other girl I saw last weekend today.

3. She paid last time so I'm not upset about her not paying this time. I invited her out so I payed it's no big deal.

I won't reach out. She knows how to reach me. If I'm being honest, this is the first girl I've really liked-liked in a while. So maybe that's what made me handle the situation this way.

I'm not sure if 'beta' is the way to describe the way I behaved. I think a little bit of persistence is okay. I didn't beg her for weeks to hang out with me again. I let it go and addressed it when I happened to run into her in person. But maybe you're right, I'll think on it.

Cheers

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not call her from your phone. She knows your number and won't pick up. If you make up your mind and want to Call her, do it during the week of the last quarter of the moon phase.
For example, call her after work in the beginning of the moon cycle, during the call ask her out or whatever plan you have. You need to meet her during this cycle too. So if you call Monday, ask her to meet on Friday or Saturday of the same week, or as long as the moon is in last quarter phase. Use a different phone number. She will 100 percent pick up.
Alternatively, pop up at her from nowhere or better put yourself in a location where she can see you, make yourself available for chit chat. But in either approach, don't mention anything about she not picking up the phone or replying to your texts. Act like nothing happened. She will not be ready to react to you because she does not expect you to call from new number. Don't let her think or she will remember you texted her.

Don't call her when she is busy or you know she is working. The old farmer almanac can tell you the moon cycle for your zip code.
Alternatively, don't call her at all and apply 90 days challenge.
Imo this is the most beta thing in this thread lmao. I appreciate your feedback.. but moon phases?? Calling from another number?? What are we saying here...

Please don't do these things. If she wants to talk she'll make it happen. Calling from another number is creepy. Moon phases thing is setting yourself for failure to meet your own superstitious expectations.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo this is the most beta thing in this thread lmao. I appreciate your feedback.. but moon phases?? Calling from another number?? What are we saying here...

Please don't do these things. If she wants to talk she'll make it happen. Calling from another number is creepy. Moon phases thing is setting yourself for failure to meet your own superstitious expectations.
[/QUOTE
It works for me every time.

It works for me every time. Whether I choose it or it happens naturally. I always try to ask girl outs during this moon phase. I learned it from the elder and I put it to practice.

You had way too many dates/interactions with this girl and thus bored her. It seems that you idolized her as your future wife.

It was a terrible mistake to ask her come to your place and even worse have her in bed and do nothing. She now knows your safe and so what?????
Using a different phone number is not creepy, you are not blocking your number. your phone broke, **** happens. By doing so she cannot anticipate you. Women like mistery and intriguing men, not some one who can be anticipated.

She even told you "she said she didn't think we were a good fit for each other."

The kiss she gave you is symbolic. She kissed you goodbye.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works for me every time. Whether I choose it or it happens naturally. I always try to ask girl outs during this moon phase. I learned it from the elder and I put it to practice.

You had way too many dates/interactions with this girl and thus bored her. It seems that you idolized her as your future wife.

It was a terrible mistake to ask her come to your place and even worse have her in bed and do nothing. She now knows your safe and so what?????
Using a different phone number is not creepy, you are not blocking your number. your phone broke, **** happens. By doing so she cannot anticipate you. Women like mistery and intriguing men, not some one who can be anticipated.

She even told you "she said she didn't think we were a good fit for each other."

The kiss she gave you is symbolic. She kissed you goodbye.
Welp, if it works for you keep at it ykno.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers?????? You are not U.S. person..are you British?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers?????? You are not U.S. person..are you British?
Nah mate, I'm from the US.

Listened to a lot of UK rap battles when I was younger. Studied abroad in Australia. Played RuneScape. I listen to grime.

I just like the lingo/accent.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whashannin'

What do you guys think?
Low interest. Next

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly forgotten about her at this point.
Don't let that happened to you next time. Next time you have the chicken in the pot, cook it. Don't be going around, acting like your not needy and you have strong alpha. Also, don't be asking any girl to come to your place unless you fvcked her already or she has at least kissed you. I never asked any chick to come to my place, to cook????? WTF is that???? She is not your mom, mate. Just cook the chick in her room or hotel and carry on..... They like it when you fvck them in their place. It is safe place they know and can react in case some goes wrong.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They used to say the key to getting a girl is persistence .