Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I push or cut her loose?

Exod

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a week ago, I met this girl that used to work with me and had a crush on me... Since she was looking particularly good, and had told me that she was finishing school, changing jobs, and having her birthday all on one week-end, I took her phone number and told her that i would call her and that we would "do something together.

when did call her up about three days after, she picked up... and she sounded really bad, as if she had been crying or something and asked if i could call her back in 5-minutes... I said that i couldn't... (i really couldn't) and I called her back the next day...

She did not answer at first but called me back and said that she was at work (confirmed by a freind who still works with her.) I said too bad and that she should call me at the end of shift. She agreed and i did hear the smile on her face. (I work in a call center... I know ;) ) she did not call back...

now, i am asking myself shoul i foret her or should i call and force a yes or no answer ?

any feedback would be great

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not right away.

Let it go cold for a few weeks or whatever.

Then call out of the blue.

Exod

Don Juan
Reaction score