Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i pursue her?

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my situation, today i finally got up my confidence and got a # from this hot @$$ chick. Now she told me she has a b/f (they have been dating for a month and a half) and i know she is not into him very much, Ex. i asked if she liked him and she hesitated and finally said "yeah, i guess so" now this doesnt seem like a very confident yes to me? anyway i know she likes me because i use kino on her and she likes it and flirts back.

Now heres the problem I sorta know her b/f (hes a jerk) and will propably want to try to kick my A$$ (I am fully capable of beating his @$$ down) He has alot friends so i dont want to end up starting a war, also my school has this policy where if you get in a fight (even if its self defense) You go to jail for a day and get suspended for a week!

Now should i keep pursuing her and using kino on her until they break up or should i next her? I really like her so i'd like to keep trying to get wit her!!!

Thanks to all:D

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't "own" her so go for it man. If he tries to fight you then beat his ass and embarass him. So what if you get suspended or whatever. Because you have just made yourself the alpha male.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he tries to beat your ass just do enough for him to stay off you. Fuk that shyt bout getting suspended for protecting yourself. Take what you want, get the girl if you want to.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, go for her, when he goes after you, Ill tell you what you can do. You break his nose. Make sure he bleeds a lot and goes to the hospital. This way, with his nose broken, everyone will know for at least two weeks about it, cuz theyll all see him, and it aint much of a "tough guy story" to tell anyone.

"Oh yah, I was at the hospital"
Girls: "Oooooooooooh!"
"Cuz someone busted my nose"
Girls: "You're Gay"

Like it sounds cool if you get stabbed in a fight, but man if someone breaks your nose you just sound like a sissy. To anyone. So try it if you can, otherwise keep it in your arsenal. Trust me it works... For an extra bite, spit on his face when youre done kicking the sh*t out of him. Oh yah, and its good for self defence, cuz it only takes one punch, and if you punch him hard enough, you might knock him out as well.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go to jail for a day and get suspended for a week!
Damn Thats harsh.

Now she told me she has a b/f (they have been dating for a month and a half) and i know she is not into him very much,

Let me explain something to you for future reference. When a girl says she has a boyfriend, she is telling you this so that she feels better?

Why, you ask?

1) It takes away the guilty feeling she has about messin around with another guy. Therefore, if you get with her while she is still with her boyfriend, she could do "nothing to stop you" because she warned you ahead of time. (Chick logic, so she doesnt feel like a ho).

2) It clears the way for you to pursue her. Although sometimes a girl might say this to scare you away, if she gives you her number after she says this than that means she is in to you!;)
( This happened to me before, but I didnt realize it until it was too late
Hope you guys understand...: